Tuesday, August 19, 2008

*Sobs* My holiday..

Another day of holiday.. *sigh.. My holidays turned out NOT to be holidays.. Hmm funny the way i say it, but sadly, its true. :( As i said before, the thing i wanna treasure my holidays, the part i wanna hang out with my friends, workout & relax, it quite ruined already.. You asked me WHY? 'cause of the KDCA ISCEP thing.. FYI, i have to go for practices every single day of the holiday, & even with the school starting next, i have to go every single weekends.. Even on Sundays.. Aaargh.... I just have to bear with this whether i like it or not..
So, yesterday was our ice breaking session.. But before that, we have to wait for our members from K'ngau & Tuaran..So me, Una & Ralph like walking around the KDCA to fill our time * Time passed very slow during that time..* There are conference happening at KDCA actually.. So that's why there's a lot of people there.. & i found out that Chang was there too... We called Mel 'cause we heard she's coming to KK too.. I'm really glad i met her.. I really do miss hanging around with her & of course Momoy & Mel.. After a while, the ISCEP members went to SMK Bahang.. * Owh gosh, Bahang.. Just hope i didn't bumped to anyone i know there.. You know, the handball players.. Obviously, we can't make our practica at KDCA.. Now let me see, the 20 members of our KDCA ISCEP of 2008.. There's me & Una.. Ralph & Jude.. * Obviously, i knew them.. There's Collin, G, Nick, Issac, Alex, Spencer, Shasha, Sal, Nicol, Syaz, Gedi, Vanessa & owh gosh i forgot the names of the rest of the guys.. Well, we have quite a time to know them.. We really have to know each other 'cause we have to work in one group.. or more likely, family.. That's what they said.. All the members are very nice people actually.. I don't think we will have problem mingle around each other.. Basically, that's all about it yesterday.. I went home feeling very exhausted.. Slept very early.. Anyway, 'cause of that, i really have to find time to finish my homework which is a lot.. Maybe night time revision perhaps.. Gosh.. & as i talked to Miss Tom last night, there are UITM Open for netball this weekends.. Pretty sure it's interesting.. Really wanna watched but nevermind la.. It's not like i can go & watched anyway.. Well, have to go now.. Have to go Bahang later on.. People out there, do treasure your holidays.. Trust me, you should.. xoxo, A.

0 comments: