Saturday, November 29, 2008

*Sigh* That's my holiday.

So here i am in front of the laptop on this beautiful Sunday.. Thinking i really don't know what i am suppose to do today.. Reading my blog & looking at it, i think the layout is quite plain but i'm seriously not in the mood of improvising it.. Tomorrow i'm going again to the school athletics training & this time, we will be at Likas for a change of environment.By Tuesday, we'll go for the running & swimming workout. There's a reason for me to worry?? YES.
Because we're going for a swim. It's been like 4 to 5 years since i really dip myself in pool for a swim workout. I'm really not sure if i can swim again. What if i drown?? EEh crazy, what am i thinking??
But REALLY baa.. I really think i can't swim again. Not because i don't want to but i just think i can't. Gosh, whatever laa. We just see what happen.
Anyway, i don't have to go for dress-hunting again for Kak Lon's wedding on December since i found it already. Thank God. Actually, it's not really hard to find a dress, it's just hard to find
a dark blue dress that matches you. One by one of my cuzzys getting married already. Me??
Hmm. Maybe 10 years from now. Just maybe. I really think 26 is the right age to get married. Not to old nor too young. Hah SPM also not yet over.
I think the holidays are going too fast. Another 1 more month before New Year. Maybe it's just me. I'm still not looking forward for next year. Not yet. Just not yet. Some friends i know are dying to get back to school because of the boringness but i think they're crazy. Hey, you don't have to wake up early laa, as early as 5 am everyday. Ok, maybe i do wake up early now for training but still, not that early to get ready.
Hmm, my holiday wasn't that interesting, i guess but at least i didn't stucked at home doing nothing. Feeling like a fatty, lazy, idiot.

3 comments:

nikki♥♥ said...

hey hey! lol
first of all, you WONT drown. as long as u knw how to swim you would be fine as soon as u get into the pool even tho you hvnt been in ages. and DONT THINK NEGATIVELY! lol
nd I KNW the year has passed by sooo fast! which is good it means i get to go back to kk faster! hahhaha
5am? are u nuts?
omg i wake up at 7:15 and i think thts early! lol
xO

Konea K. said...

you won't drown.
you drown i drown.
we drown together! :)
i sayang u ann! heeeee.

Ann Manson said...

haha funny la u guys. we never know, ok.. its been ages since i'm in the pool seriously. haha yeah i sayang u & U!!