Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ho, Ho, Ho..

So This Is Christmas

So this is Christmas
but there's no snow at sight
It's not the way that I remember
what I think to weigh December white
So this is Christmas
I don't have much word to give
This is Christmas
Find it in you heart to forgive
'cause this is Christmas time
Rent me for pardon
and I'll make it up to you
the sight screwed up so many times
now my emotions all starts going down
So this is Christmas
I don't have much word to give
This is Christmas
Find it in you heart to forgive
'cause this is Christmas time
You didn't know me then
Now you know me now
You didn't see me back then
But now you see me now
So this is Christmas
I don't have much word to give
This is Christmas
Find it in you heart to forgive
'cause this is Christmas time

Well, well, well.. It's the Advent season & Christmas is NEXT WEEK!!
Woow, it's doesn't really occur in my mind until i have a little daydream just now.
Sadly, i didn't really get to go to a lot of Xmas shopping. But the plus sign is,
i do have my Xmas attires already, so i don't really have to worry about that.
Mum always insist of feminine, decent clothes during the wonderful day of the year so i get myself a dress for the day. A blouse & skirt for the Xmas Eve.
That should be nice, enough to make my family satisfied with how i look that day. I don't want my grandma give me any disturbing look, if you know what i mean.
I know i didn't always look sooo girly in people's eyes. Only on rare occasions so i do know why people somehow twinge when i have that look.

So have i been a bad girl this year in Santa's Xmas list??
Hmm, honestly i don't think so.. More of in trouble without me expecting it.
I'm just happy that i'll be seeing all my dearest cuzzys on that day.
We don't really get to meet often, you know. They have work, studying abroad..
So it felt really good up to gain up the spirit & tighten our family bond.
But as i grow, my Xmas gifts should be getting less than more since its always the little ones who's getting more.
But i don't really mind thou..
The best Xmas gift ever that i should ever get is having all my family there that day.
Having they smile & laugh is truly the best memory ever.

Still.. A little wonder..
What is he going to get me this year??
That's one.
What would the new year brings??
Anyway, we're just human being. We never know what God plans for us.
I never quite understood how life goes.
Every step that we take will totally bring a different way in the road.

Reading the lyrics of that very familiar song above all this, i truly have to say..
it's really different compared to the previous years.
I do screw up a lot of things this year & believe me, i have my regrets.
I totally believe it when people said, it's a day of forgive & forget.
I actually would like to try that.
I don't really want to hold on the grudges in my heart anymore.
No more. You hate me, that's up to you. Really.
I don't want to care anymore & i would like to go on life WITHOUT the grudges.
So take & believe it.
I'm trying to be flexible now, one way or another.
Yet, lessons never sink into my head but i will try.
No promises of becoming better but
I WILL TRY....

0 comments: