Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sasatness....

Missing Chang & Momoy badly this few days.
Momoy called me last night, told me how she miss our MSSM days badly.
Yes, Momoy. Me too.
Compared to the previous year, i have to say.......
It wasn't that fun.
The only thing that make me really appreciate this year is because of my BFF in this game that we have been played for years.
During the last days, the three of us stayed up late knowing that we will never have this chance again to hang around & talk.
Sighhhhhhhh......................

During our stay at the Likas Hostel.. Chang & i got the same room but yeah, Momoy sneak out from her room every night to sleep with us.. :)

Yeah, us again. LOL.

Our team this year. Love the colour... Heh

There's a lot of newbies this year for the juniors.
Well, it is time anyway to have new talent in this game.
Too much of us anyway.
I'm now focusing on my under 21 'REMAJA KEBANGSAAN' which will be held in 2 weeks at Damansara, KL.
So many things in my mind now.
With homework, handball dilemma with everyone asking me
" WHY??" i don't join this year??
Soorry, Nick. Guess you're not going to see me this year.. Huhu
LIFE IS SO DAMN, MMM...............................
I'm sighing, way, WAY too much................

"Wuii Larry you better take good care of Momoy there."
Yeah, they're officially an item now.
I'm missing HIM a lot too....
I sayang all this people a lot.....

Bahh for those who's reading,
well i'm now in season of moddy days...
No mood for u21 training, school.....

Wish i'm just an average student.
Yeah, normal.
ANN IS VERY SASAT NOW.
You like that, hah, MR JACKY?!
HAHAHA siiiigggggggggghhhhh................................................

0 comments: