Sunday, July 19, 2009

Being random feels good..

I never really update this blog because lately, i never know what to talk about. I always lost in my own thoughts in class, when i try to sleep, in the car. In short word, everywhere. I've been thinking too much about every single thing, even the simplest to the biggest possiblities that could ever happen to me and my life. There's no doubt that there's a lot of things that crossed my mind. I never could guess why that happen.

I'm not bluffing when i said this is my toughest year. And its not even particularly about SPM. SPM just part of it. Everything seems pretty hard now and I couldn't even explain what i mean by that. See?? Everything in me seems pretty tangled up and it's just way, way to complex to sort it. Such as i'm not the kind of person who likes to receive orders and i always make a point of demanding my independence. That's just me. Too bad for those people who don't like that about me. But i do make my point clear, i never really do care about what people talked about me especially this year. Yeah, there are compliments which i appreciate it very much or worse, bad gossips about me, whom i think that they could just look at their own self first before judging other people. Randomness, i suddeny talk about all this things 'cause i know it happens. Well, i felt sorry for those people, i'm just too immune to it already. :)

7 years in sports, 5 years in high school. It all seems pretty fast. I am just now going to focus on my priority which is SPM and then i'm gonna look forward for a new beginning next year. Next year would be different because i'm not gonna be in high school anymore. Somehow, i'm not sure if i ever gonna step on my own high school after that. Well, well it's just too early to say that, isn't it?

Let's get back to reality. Actually, i just can't wait to 'retire' already. I'm sick of teacher's demands from me, expecting theirs orders to be fulfilled, never thought about me having my own precious time to be in class. Yes, i know we should look teachers in a good perspective but don't you think sometimes they're gone overboard?? They probably gonna strangle me after they read this but i just have to say this. Sometimes it's just not fair, isn't it? Stii, sorry, i seriously have not bad intention despite everything that i just express here

I'm really just being random now. I can say about a lot of things but there are some few things i rather keep it to myself. This could be even much more longer. Sigghh, tomorrow's Monday already. I always hated Monday. Luck, luck tomorrow.

0 comments: