Wednesday, March 17, 2010

An ending.

This have been part of my life for almost 4 years. I kept part of my memories here just to remind me that life is so short that each steps that i chose have definitely make an important impact in my life. Now that my high school days are over, i choose to look forward and move on. I learned a lot from those experiences and it has changed me to become a better person now, and to not take things for granted. I believe that its better to regret to do things than to not to do it at all. I thank God for helping me to survive until today with my love ones on my side. I now decided to leave this to create another great memories as i move on to new stage of life. I cherish what i have here and just to read back everything in here makes me smile. 'Cause i now realise that i am capable on achieve things if only i put my whole heart into it. And the best thing is, i know those who have been on my side all this while. I am going to miss & remember all this. This marks an ending of LIVING LIFE. But yet, an ending is the start of another new beginning.
With this, i'm officially moving to

http://ann-ness.tumblr.com/
Thanks, people. :)

0 comments: