Monday, March 1, 2010

March, baby.

Gosh gosh gosh. Its March already. Oh yes, it is usually my favourite month of the year. Why? Easy. Cause its the month when i get older. Nothing special happens on my day actually. I never really celebrate it. I never make it as a big deal. Just to see who remembers. They usually say that those who remember are the ones who usually cares. I dont know if it's true thou. It just that when it is my birthday, it feels like such a blessing to live another year for another great memories. It sound so emotional, i know that, but it just feels that way. The sense of gratitude.

Flash backs during previous years, at March, it was when
i usually got tanned. That means that i'm still having my sport season, checking in hostel for training and going somewhere for tournaments. I still am but obviously not for MSSM, not anymore. I also had to balance my time well for my studies because this month was also the start off for examinations. I get darker & thinner, because of the lack of rest and sleep. Those were during the school days.

2010's March. What to expect? A lot.
Of course, me being 18 is something to look forward too. But the most waited moment to be dreaded about is non other than SPM result.
YES. SPM RESULT!!!!!!
After that, i have to start thinking of further studies.
Where i head to next? When exactly? What to pursue?
All this questions in my mind is still waiting for it answers. I'm scared, anxious, worried. This mixed feelings is getting on to my nerves. And i even talk to myself. Talk to God. For real. I prayed.
"God, i don't care if my birthday sucks. All i wish for is that i will get SPM results with flying colours. It will all worth it."
But then, i know i worked hard for it. I just don't know if it's good enough. So, i should be grateful with whatever i get. Because i struggle really,really hard. I'm not the only one. I'm sure most of us did our best. I just have to be patient for a little time more. It is so soon anyway. So now, 18 alert! The day after tomorrow.

18=Key to adolescence stage of life.

0 comments: