Friday, August 15, 2008

Alas, holidays!! but..

HOLIDAY'S HERE!!


Owh yea, owh yea.. I know i sound craaaazzzyy but you don't know how glad i am that it's finally holiday.. I'm free from school duties for a while *although its only 1 week* but i'm really gonna treasure this holidays, man.. Lalalalalala.. Anyway, i'm not actually free la.. I will start to go KDCA for the preparation to Korea thing.. But because of that, I can't go for the charity trip for Interact at Toboh, Tambunan.. I already planned my games for the kids at the orphanage & sadly i ended up not going anyway.. I'm a bit dissapointed thou but nevermind la.. I can't have everything, right?? So here are my plans for the holidays..

1) Clean & rearrange all the stuff in my room.. * This is to stop all the whining from mum.. But she's right k..My room is damn MESSY!! LOL!*
2) Start getting my school works done.. * I have a lot, seriously.. & if i don't start doing it quick, i might never get it done..
3) Help with the house chores * FYI, i'm the only daughter in my family.. so yeah i kinda know my responsibility & this to stop that blabber from my mum, " Please act like a girl, bla,bla.." You can guess it la..
4) Wash my school & sports shoes. * I always forget to do that.. Always.. hehe.. so must wash them this time..
5) Must go for workout.. * Yes, this is a MUST.. Have to maintain my stamina.. Don't ended up being unfit for the next tournament*
6) Start become an 'angel' in the family.. * well, yeah ann.. stop those arguements with mum & dad.. I know, LAME, right.. But come to think about it, i'm just trying to defend myself, ok.. But yeah, i get the point.. I'm just so stuborn..
7) Have to get all the school stuff done.. Sports reports & so on..

Owh my gosh, this is a lot.. I have to start doing it, or else i will never get my rest.. Maybe the no 6 is hard thou, if you know what i mean.. :( Anyway, nothing much have change thou.. I just wanna to relax & maybe just go hang out sometimes.. For once, i just want to stop thinking complicated stuff & just relax.. I really hope i can get that.. Owh yeah, i have to arrange stuff to donate for the orphanage thing..


Got to go...xxx,A

0 comments: