Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sigh..

Guess what?? I'm chosen for KDCA ISCEP to Korea.. I'm so, so excited.. Me & Una.. I thought only one will be chosen & we have to go throu interview.. But.. the next thing i know, both of us are chosen.. No use also i go ask everyone about Kadazan tradition.. I know.. How come i don't know, right? Its in my blood.. Well, I'm just not really knowledgeable about my own race k.. I'm not even that fluent in Kadazan.. But still, I GET TO GO.. & another thing, i might skip the final exam.. I know, not fair, right?! LOL.. Sadly, my own dad don't even have faith on me of getting chosen for this thing.. I & dad not even talking now.. Come to think about it,i don't even feel like talking to anyone in my family now.. I know, i'm a stuborn girl.. But i'm not, you know, bad.. Whatever la.. I'm kinda get used of it already.. For once, i really wanna be happy for myself.. & i can't wait for HOLIDAYS.. although it's only 1 week, still i really wanna get free from school duties for a while.. But i'm not really gonna be that free.. Sigh.. Interact charity trip on the 19th of August, next Tuesday at Tambunan.. Chemistry extra classes at school.. & if i'm not mistaken, i have to start going to KDCA members meet next week... Aaaarrrggghhh... I really just want to rest at home & go out , man.. I wanna hang out with my other buddies.. I've never stayed at home since the previous weekends starting last month because of school stuff & functions... I'm sure mummy are mad because of it.. Ok, come on, ann.. You can do it.. Owh ya, and i have to start thinking about buying a dress for our our school's Interact Installation Nite.. Gosh.. So many stuff to think about.. Ok la, its kinda late already.. Wanna sleep
1st.. God bless us! Wait, hope mum & dad let me go Korea!! I wanna go.. xxx, Ann

0 comments: