Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aaarrrrgghhh!!

Well, well, well school was ok.. its just the same ordinary day.. I KNOW.. so BORING owh.. I mean, at first, i'm feeling so glad dat i'm able to spend more time wif my girlfriends.. Unlike the previous years.. I'm always busy especially when i'm having my sports season.. Its either i stucked at the hostel for training or i'm in somewhere hving competitions.. I used to complain, whining
" I miss school.."
" whooahh, i miss my girlfriends.."

But now, * no offense, girlfrends* i feel like so. DAMN. B.O.R.I.N.G..
I mean, i do have fun having my besties side by side.. But, its the homeworks & teachers that make me really annoyed with school.. Sorry for saying this, but seriously i'm so not in the mood for studying now.. I tried really hard but.. aaargghh, its just so damn hard.. My final exam is like in 2 months.. I KNOW, i really have to struggle this time since i'm not really happy with my monthly test result... I'm just not satisfied since its not that good, not enought to give a smile on my face.. Its Physics. Bio. even Moral that get my brain fuzing around.. Actually, all the subjects get my brain fuzing around... Aaarrrgghhh, why is it so hard, man?
Anyway, school is really killing me nowadays... Its either the Prefectorial Board. or
Interact. Compared to the previous years, i'm much into sports then school stuff.. I don't really mind that time 'cause u know, i'm one of the people who just really enjoyed sports.. :) Ok, i know, weird but its just me k.. But this yeah, my sports season ended quite early actually.. Thats why i have, I HAVE TO, join my school programmes.. Sports used to be my excuse, hehe, but now, i don't have any good excuse to like say NO to school..Ooppss, sorry.. I keep saying sorry, man..
But i feel pretty bad by whining about this things.. I pretty much feeling the pressure now..
Especially now, i should start counting the days to
O.M.G!! SPM!!! aaarggghhhh!!! Stress!! Stress!! Stress!! No, i shouldn't be stress. Calm, ann, calm.. * That doesn't make me feel any better actually.. Well, the holidays in two weeks.. I really , really can't wait.. I really need to get out from school & just relax...
Its not only that.. Its just i always keep things to myself.. When i said its to hard to trust people nowadays, it is hard.. Not even at people my own house.. Like today, i suddenly blurted out everything to my dad.. ( When we were waiting for Eric) He's pretty shocked, i think.. Its not on purpose actually, i just can stand it anymore.. & I'm a human too, ok.. Still a young girl with feelings, who have a long way to go in life.. Hmm God is really testing me this year.. I'm now holding on to myself n of course, God.. People might think i'm crazy when i alone, but its like my conversation with God.. Its not like i don't trust anyone, its just its my thoughts we're talking about.. Lots of people have judged me, i can feel it.. but tell you what, i don't really care anymore... I just wanna be myself & the only change i will do is for something better... ehh, why suddenly i emotional this??
I miss sports!! I miss all those experiences i've been through with my buddies.. My life in school is totally a different world compared to my life in sports.. haha i miss Porgee.. suddenly, i remember her.. She didn't really call me nowadays, so i just praying for the best of her.. She might be annoying sometimes, but still she one person i know who'll always be at my side, consoling me... ok, now hv to go.. History homework's waiting for me.. *sigh, books, here i come..

xoxo. ann :)

0 comments: