Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gosh, back to school

Sigh.. Back to school.. Gosh, i like holidays.. Although i didn't really go anywhere for the holidays except for Bahang, i still like it thou.. I get to know my new friends better.. We even have adjectives for each other.. Let see if i can remember..

Generous G, Noble Noel, Noticeable Nick, Commited Colyn, Jazzy Jedi, Natural Natasha, Stylish Spencer, Incredible Issaac, Amazing Alex, Sociable Syaz, Valiant Vinilli, Joyful Jude, Random Ralph, Amusing Ann *me*:) , Good Geraldine, Nice Nicole, Greatful Glenn

So that's us.. The KDCA ISCEP of 2008!! Great, i remember all of our names.. There even couples in our groups.. Oops.. i don't think i should say who.. hehe.. I'll be seeing all of them back in 2 weeks at KDCA for our practice.. I'm glad, glad to have them as my friends..
You see, at least, i don't have to wake up so, so early.. Damn!! I didn't even manage to make my ' must do' list done yet.. Which means i still have tons & tons of homework to do.. Uurrggh.. I'm sick of it.. Well, nothing happened in school today.. School are just so much into the national spirit this week since National Day is approaching soon.. It's not like the teachers go to class also. You see, i don't think the school is the problem here.. Its Me ba.. You ask me WWWWHHHYYYY?? ' cause i can see most
of my friends are really glad to be back at school.. Not me thou.. I'm just one rebellious teenager who hesitate a lot just because we have to go school.. I really have to buid up my school spirit.. Let just hope i'll get back my school mood anytime soon.. I just need to relax a little & get things to be done fast.. Anyway, let's stop talking about school..


I'm refreshing my memory of the last Saturday.. Yeah, i remember.. Last Saturday, UITM Close Netball was held at the UITM. I have my own team, of course.. There's Sukma, Acya, Manja, Waney, Anis, Farini, Rohana, Mila & surprisingly Eileen.. Yes, Eileen.. We are in the MISS team.. * Hahaha, manager, of course la Miss Tom* Anyway, talking about Eileen, it's really been a long time since i meet her.. Sadly, she just broke up with Timothy few days ago.. * Gosh , it's my fault.. I shouldn't ask about him. It just makes her feel devastated* So, we managed to get 2nd.. 1st was UMS & 3rd was UITM * Yes, we beat UITM..Yeahh!!'*



Alas, meet Eileen.. Miss having training with her..


UMS vs PTPL.. UMS won the game.. We were preparing ourself to warm up.. I get used of meeting UMS always already in the tournament because of the coach.. Dooiii


During lunch break.. Just finish our game against UITM & were really exhausted 'cause of our tie-to-tie game.. But we won.. yeahh.. On da pic was Acya & Anis.. That time, i was having an ankle injury ..* Hate it*.. All the opponents shooters was really either too active , tall or big.. Me & Acya was like shorter than them.. We really worked hard playing defense.

Anyway, that was it.. I hope i can go & hang out this weekends with buddies of mine.. So, hope, really hope i have the spirit to finish my homework tonite.. xxx,A

0 comments: