Thursday, September 4, 2008

After for so long..

Hey, what's up, people?? it's been quite a long time since i really update my blog.. I've been quite busy with stuff actually.. Well, well, well.. its September already.. How fast time flies isn't it?? I'm still not getting the school spirit thou.. Hate it when people said " Semangat owh ann, u go school kan?" Just because i'm 'someone' in school, doesn't mean i'm really gonna get myself tied up, if you know what i mean.. I'm still trying to gain up courage to wake up early each morning every single freakin day.. For me, its hard, very hard.. Its always " 5 more mins" & after 5 mins, Then i'll be like " ok la, just 5 more mins".. lols, i really have to change that attitude * like la i can kan* Anyway. as it's almost end of school season, there are a lot of things going on this month.. Let see..

20th Sept '08 - SFC Interact Installation Nite ' 08/09
Theme : Red Carpet Flame
Place : Magellan, Sutera Harbour

22nd Sept- 25th Sept '08 - Final Exam ( Form 4)
* Then Raya Holiday for 1 week, will resume on the of 6th of Oct*

26th Sept '08 - St Francis Day

Well that's about it this month.. Owh yeah, exam is this month. YES, THIS MONTH!! & its like right after Interact Installation Nite.. Damn, the school is really trying to make the student's life miserable.. Thinking about it kan, i don't see the point of me taking exam anyway.. Well, 'cause
i'm not gonna sit for exam on the week after Raya kan * 'cause i will be in Korea for ISCEP, yeaaahhhh* , so like i will not even have position in class anyway for the exam result.. Damn, damn, damn!!! So now i have to start study for exam paper that i'm taking since i'm not gonna skip exam entirely.. UUUhhh, i hate it owh.. I can't even think of going out & hang out also since every weekend we have the ISCEP practice.. Ok, let's not talk about this.. Everyone gonna face it also kan.. huhu
So, i realise i 'm not really with my phone like i used to.. It didn't bother me that much when i don't have cdit & i even just leave it inside my bedroom. That's a good change i think.. Seriously.. At least i can focus in other thing things other than txting all the time.. Proud of myself..hehe.. Anyway, i'm better off now since i still got school again tomorrow.. zzzz, A.

0 comments: