Tuesday, September 23, 2008

thnks..:)

3rd day of exam & still , i'm relaxed.. althou i can say Maths on the 2nd day was quite hard but at least i'm not totally clueless about it.. Wait, till i get on Thursday, when it's ADD MATHS & PHYSICS, & there you can see me cracking my brain.. Anyway, as i checked my blog today, i would really like to tell people, i think, I'M OVER IT! THE INSTALLATION NIGHT, i mean.. I think la.. As i go through the days after installation, friends asking me if i'm ok.. FYI, I'm ok.. Thanks dEB, sURya & Qay for telling me i was great.. I try to bear that in mind.. I love you people!! haha!!Anyway, i just can't wait for exam for this week to over.. Yeah, yeah i admit.. I HATE EXAM but who doesn't? Hmm but only one more day thou & i'll be done with it.. Gosh, i'm going Korea next week already.. Not sure if i'm thrilled thou.. Hmm.. Maybe because after all the things that happened in ISCEP, all the changes, maybe thats why i kinda thru with it.. I'm sure things gonna be ok once we get there.. Hmmm i think thats quite it.. As i ponder back, time had really fly fast without i realising it.. it's almost the end of the year already.. One more blink, its 2009!! Gosh, SPM... Seeing the form 5 stressing about it, i guessed it's going to be my turn next.. What's better, its also my final year.. I really hope it'll be my best year since you know, its just one more year before i totally leave high school life.. hU HU HU.. ok, that's it.. i want chocolate now.. Inspiration to study for Physics.. xxx, A.

0 comments: