Monday, September 22, 2008

Busy, busy, Day...

Alas, the day of 20th Sept 2008 is over.. Damn, seriously.. This was one of my challenging day, man.. Anyway, as i 've told, its the day of our ever 1st full rehearsel of ISCEP. We really occupied the time we had with the dance practices. But this time, we actually have to wear the traditional clothes. This was my 1st time wearing sumazau clothes. & I can say this was totally different compared to sports. I'm not sure if i actually looked good in those since i don't feel good. I felt tripping everytime i moved with the attire. But i just have to get used with it..



So here is the KDCA ISCEP of 2008..



After our sumazau dance.. Rechel & me was so tired but, we manage to ss for a while..

Then as we ended our practice, & i headed to mum's car, Ralph said " Ann, i tired owh. I lazy wanna go tonite but i will come la.. Later waste only the ticket. See you tonite! " I was thinking. "Damn, the installation nite is TONIGHT. Gosh! I tired owh. & i only have like 2 hours to dress up.. Aaarggh.." Then as i arrived home, i checked my bag to look for my phone. IT'S NOT THERE! I was panicked, then i calmed myself down. I must have forgotten it at KDCA. I called Ralph straight away & he said " Don't worry, your phone's with me.." Wooissshhh.. relieved that i didn't lost it. Then i dressed up quickly & mum helped me.. She make me looked good.. We actully argued before that & fortunately, dad convinced me to get prepared & get going.. So, then, moments later, i found myself at Magellan, Sutera Harbour. Everyone really looked good.. Its not like everyday we can see people dressed up for function like this..



Accept Becks thou.. She did not wear dress like she said.. But nevermind la. At least i get to teased you during the nite thou when i emceeing.. Lols.. :)



See this pic.. I know, not clear, right.. If i'm not mistaken, Raul took this pic.. Nevermind la.. Anyway, its da La Sallians & me.. Qay, Or, Ralph & Adriance.. You guys looked amazingly good..


Me & Mo, my dearest girlfriend. Congrats thous for being one of the BODs.. We didn't to get the girlfriends pic where all of us in it but nevermind.. But at least i get to take pic with Mo..

Anyway, i really wanted to say that the night goes smoothly but i' not sure it is.. I think i kinda screwed up.. Owh ya, did i mention about me & Chris being mc for the night? Yeah i did.. Well, everyone keep telling me

O : " You were awesome, ba Ann.. Don't stressed."
M: " Hey girlfren, u did good. Only the night wasn't that organised."
B : "People do mistakes. You only did a minor one. Don't think about it, you were ok. At least it's over"

& some more other people. Thanks guys for making me feel better.. What Matthew said surprised me thou.. I never thought he would compliment that way since i think i really suck that night.. Congrats thou Matthew for getting the award of " The Most Outgoing Personality"
You deserved it really.. Actually everything was chaos that night.. I really was mad with some people, some were the performers thou.. You think it's easy to be the host of the night & it's not my fault it's not organised since the BOD's don't really tell me about the changes they made.. but i'm over it.. & the part when the my slideshow that i did for the seniors, gosh that damn projector.. Luckily seniors like it.. Even Mariana make me feel better about the whole thing.. But overall, the night was ok.. We hang out after it ends where everyone was just laughing & having fun.. Thanks Or for showing up.. When most of us left already, Jude showed up. Even he tried to make me feel better about it.. " You better rest, you really looked sick. Don't come early for practice tomorrow," he said. Then i think, WTH?! We got ISCEP practice again tomorrow.. & it starts morning.. Die, die, die.. He & Raul hugged me before they leaved.. Then, me Michelle & oR head home.. Thanks again Or for helping me carry my laptop.. I owe you a lot.. Anyway as i reach home at midnight, i dozzed off.. I felt really sick the next day but i managed to go for ISCEP practice althou i'm late.. Now, i have to think about the FINAL EXAM for four days.. God bless me.. xoxo, A.


0 comments: