Monday, October 27, 2008

Friends.

Speaking of friends, lots of things come to mind. You're thinking about past, present & future. You're thinking about memories that you had before & definitely, not all are sweet. Well, that's life, isn't it? Even i can stopped myself from wondering about this things when i had my daydream. It's hard not to. Tick, tick, tick. Time passed really fast without we realising it even after one blink. I believe everyone had their bad & good experiences with their friends. Backstabbed. Cheating, envyness.. This things happened. It happened to me & so do everyone else. Nowadays, it's very hard to find someone that we called TRUE FRIEND. Lot of people still looking for that 'treasure' even until the darkest night & i say that most people had found it. TRUE FRIEND hah? What's a true friend? Some said that they are the one who helped you all the time. Some said it's the people who you hang around with the most & etc. As for me, a true friend is no doubt who always helped you around, not only there when you are in jovial mood, laughter but also when you are in despair or in tears. They are not the one who only cheered & supported when you are in battle field but they so-called- 'True Friends' are the ones who choose to fight with you. This are true friends. Well, i've been through a tough year & i'm sure some people feel the same too & i'm counting those who really stick with me until the end especially when i'm at bottom, the lowest scum. Let me tell you, i can count them & show you how many with my fingers. I'm not saying i'm a really good friend & i'm not saying i'm bad either. Honestly, i tried to be one & i've really done a lot to make sure i am one. I'm thinking what is the purpose of you being a bad friend to the others if you can be a good one. Everyone made mistakes & you learned from mistakes because NO ONE IS PERFECT. God create human being with their own uniqueness & capabilities so that we learn to appreciate each other even with different colour of skins & also beliefs. I believe in karma too, which mean each good thing that we do will be repay one day & vice versa. Sadly, my kindness to most people have also been repayed differently.I didn't expect them to repay it but i didn't expect that either. I use to care & ask myself, " What had i done wrong?" . But now, i'm immune to it. That's LIFE. I believe it's because of ENVYNESS or you are just bad person. FYI, i had my ups & downs. Believe me when i say, i worked hard to climb up & grab gold. But yet, i fall a lot of times before i even manage to touch the fruit of success. There are times when i fall, i gave up. Even now, i can say i almost give up. But yet, there are true friends who have faith on me & help me to climb up. Thank you to those people. Lately, there are 'friends' who tried to 'helped' me. Those people are like the ones in the movie 'Mean Girls'.
Yeah, thank you for being nice for me & talking bad about me behind my back. There's nothing i can do to repay your 'kindness'. I let God to help me to pay for it. But nevermind. I learn to forget & move on with life. That's the best thing to do & i'm sure my parents would agree with me. Just few minutes ago, i watched HARRY POTTER & THE ORDER OF PHOENIX at HBO. Watching it makes me think that Harry Potter is lucky to have friends like Ron & Hermione. In one of the scenes, Hermione said, "We're in this together." This words are so meaningful to Harry & they are one of the reasons why Harry can defeat Lord Voldemort at the end. The word that Hermione said is something very rare for us to hear nowadays.

Here's ' The Plastic' or the MEAN GIRLS. Each of them are very selfish & only think about their glory. They may be a clique but definitely NOT true friends.

This are TRUE FRIENDS. They have always there for each other either to share happiness or to face challenges. Despite all the downs & differences in their friendship, they manage to put it aside & stick together. Thumbs up for Dumbledore's favourite students.

Another Friends that we should looked up for. They are normal, average people who face life like everyone do but they are special because of their compassionate & loving heart where by they shared their laughter,tears & no doubt ' the battle of life' together. :)

Some choose animals as their best mate like this kid & cat in the pic. This is sweet. This is another type of unique friendship that is undefined. * I love this one*

So, if you trust & believe they are true friends, appreciate & be like them. Friends are the people that you can be yourself. Once you lost them, trust me, you'll cry. But if you are the ones who don't believe anyone & still looking for a true friend, pray to God & i hope you sees them. Some of them identify success as a sin* as i experience that one*, but never believe on that crappy stuff. Sometimes things happened without we expect it & that time, look around if there are anyone who are with you. I'm still in a confusion too, try to identify those people in my life. So far, the best one is no doubt God & my family. So, peace to all of you. :) Remember,
TRUE FRIENDS ARE HARD TO FIND BUT THEY ARE THE DIAMONDS OF YOUR LIFE.

0 comments: