Thursday, October 30, 2008

can't wait!!

Hey, hey. I really can't wait for the holidays, man. I know the Form 5 seniors in my schools now are appreciating their high school days now since, yeah they're having SPM in like one week & then, Bye Bye High School. Thinking about it, it's really going to my turn soon. Becks keep reminding me on that. One year is not a very long time, you know. As i always say, time flies so fast without we realising it. Of course i'm gonna miss the Form 5s but really, i just want to get everything in school done especially all the reports that i have to hand in before the school term ends. I'm really sick of it. For better reasons, i think i rather sweat myself out for sports than staying in school doing all this things. Friends asking me, " What?! You miss sports?! Are you not tired with all the training that you have to go through like almost everyday?" Sorry guys, i'm not a sport freak or something. At least it's something that i can live with . I can just release all the stress or tension in it. Yeah, weird, right? But that's what i feel. Well, when 2009 arrives, i do know what i should do since i'm Form 5, SPM & my final year as a high schooler. I guess, since i'm not willing to sacrifice my sports for SPM sake, i just have to make sure i make good use of the time i had. Studies & sports. I just have to sacrifice my time to go & hang out with friends. Sad life, yes i know that. But i rather say it's just gonna be 'less interesting'. Whatever la. I might have my own plans now but as the idiom say, 'Human plans but God decides'. Owh yes, we should always be prepared with the unexpected things that can happen. I might hope that things go as i plan but it can always go the other way round. Now, it's one week before the school term ends & yet, there are so many things to do. I'm really trying to get it done as soon as possible. How i wish i only stay in class, catching up stories with my girlfriends.. There are times that i daydream about my sport buddies where we gather, compete but at the same time, have fun. I'm really glad that most of us still keep in touch. Owh ya, not forgetting, best mates in school. It makes me wonder how it's gonna be being a senior next year without the Form 5 seniors now. Suddenly i felt old.. Ba bah, Ann have to make sure everything's done so that she don't tense.

0 comments: