Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HeLLo, HELLO from Korea!!

Hey.. Alas, i finally get to update my blog here in Korea!! Yes, now we're the ISCEP people are staying in Cheong Shim Youth Centre for Cheong A Camp... It was really fun here.. The accomodation, people & food *except kimchi* was really great .. Before we get here, we were at the Yeong Ju City where we been accompanied by Korean Boys from Yeong Kwang Middle School * Yeah, too bad they were too young for me, lol :)* They're were like 14-15 years old.. There are so many stuff would like to share here in Korea but since it's already too late, now at midnight & i think i cannot be too long here, you know, online.. So i'll try to blog about my whole trip at Korea once i get back to Sabah.. With lovely, crazy pics too.. By the way, for my Korean friends at the Cheong Shim International School, thanks for your email to be pen pals & all.. We'll keep in touch from time to time ... The Franciscans, i know you guys still having exam, so all the best to you guys!! To Dad, Happy Belated B'day!! My host dad at Yeong Ju City,
Mr Kim Chun Dong, his birthday was only one day earlier than you... He was like on the 5th of Oct & you were like on the 6th Oct.. So, it was really great.. It makes me easier to remember both of my dad's b'day.. Well, have to go.. People were like waiting behind me to take turn for online.. Long day tomorrow... Going to Nami Island!! xoxo, A :)

0 comments: