Monday, October 20, 2008

Really sorry ..

Hey people.. I'm in the middle of completing my story in Korea, ok.. Getting back in school althou exam is over is not really easy because there are so many things to do as it's almost the end of the school term.. People don't really exactly help me nowadays.. They kinda forget about their own responsibilities especially now exam's over & they just wanna relax and hang around.. Well, i don't really have the oppturnity to do that now.. Defitenitely nooootttt noow.. So many school reports & of course, the ISCEP report.. When my blog's really updated, i will tell you guys ok.. Have to get rid of mess that is done & finish all the unfinished things.. Yes, yes.. That's my priority in mind now.. What's more, i'm still not over Korea.. It's too much fun.. Owh yes & that's something that i will write in my next post in my blog.. Gotta go.. Till then.. A.

0 comments: