Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hmm here goes..

Hey there. I get tagged by my dear friend, Nini. So, i'll just do it like i always do. I'm kinda in a very blurry mood now, something been bothering me but nevermind about that. So & so.. I'm glad that dear Nikki found my blog. It's been like 2 years since i see you gal & i know you're doing well now in New Zealand. Althought you are very far from here, i still remember that you have always support me throught your words when i first writed my blog & how deppresed i am that time. Will always remember you. So, here goes.

1. do you think you're hot?

Honestly, i do think i'm hot. Hahaha

2. upload a favourite picture of yourself

What am i thinking?? I dunno. :)

3. do you like the picture?

Yup.

4. when was the last time u ate pizza?
Half an hour ago.


5. what was the last song u listened to?

I'll Be by Edwin McCain. Such a nice song.

6. what are you doing right now besides this?
Online.

7. what name do you prefer besides your name?
aAnn

8. 5 people i tagged xDD
No one. Like i say, not in the mood. Too bad.
I'va changed my mind.
>Sulina
>Nazrin OBT
>Joy
>Amirah
>Aqilah

9. who is number 1?
My dearest junior, friend who i never thought that she can speak chinese. :)

10. who is number 3 having a relationship with??
Who ah Joy?? Maybe she can tell

11. say something about number 5
Edna's buddy & girlfriend & reading her blog, i assume that she's really a nice girl.

12. how about number 4?
My ex Sri Gaya buddies 's friend & classmate.

13. who is buddy number 2?
My ex-classmate way back in primary school. Haha very 'sasat' guy. Kidding, Naz.

So, i'm done. You should be happy now, Nini. LOL :)
Going to sleep now. Having the school athetics training again tomorrow morning. Will be seeing Konea sasat.
Owh ya, read Jane's blog just now. She's going to watch TWILIGHT. The one movie i'm looking forward to watch.
What a bummer! I mean, I'm happy that Jane are going to watch with her friends. It's me who don't have the chance to go & watch it yet.

4 comments:

Konea K. said...

Yeah, I know bah you excited everyday see me kan kan? :]
HEHEHEHE!
ann sasat!
bosan ni no training wit u..~
huuuhuuuu...

Ann Manson said...

haha relax baa.. u & me oni la r owez da one who showed up for training.. i knw u oso ba kan, excited training with me..HAHAHAHAHA

Konea K. said...

HAHAHAHA!
bahagia bah us training.
kan kan? LOL.

Ann Manson said...

LOL konea, bahagia again dat. boleh2 la.. hahahaha but us comfirm bahagia la dat..