Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Missing them..

I dunno why, but i suddently miss them. MY SPORT BUDDIES, i mean. Maybe its the fact that we don't see each other that often especially the far ones.. When we meet, it's like few weeks staying together in a hostel & centralised training. That's the time when i 'm totally put my mind out about school. We against each other in tournaments then we team up at the nationals. I'm proud of having a lot of friends. That's one of the advantages that i get by joining sports. When i first get myself into this, i never thought that i will this good & meet great athletes every year. But i have to admit, it really took your time & determination to be really good in this. For me, its worth every time & energy i spent. Well, that's just me.

Qilzcha Malan & NorSyaridah. Also known as Chang & Momoy. Love them the most. We know each other when we met in the finals at MSSS 2004 at B'fort. Since then, we meet every year during the state & national levels. Although we're very far from each other, but we tend to keep in touch & become really, really close. Just one thing i have against them. Well, they're from the S'kan team & i'm from the KK team. So, we kinda like against each other every time during the finals in the state level. :) This picture was taken last year. We grow up together in this netball game & I can say that they're really one of my bestest mates.

Another picture of us, but this time we had this another gang. She's MeL from K'ngau. Just joined the Sabah team this year for MSSM & probably the last time too since she's a year older than us. Yeah its this year, 2008 at Putrajaya.

So here's my handball buddies. Soong & Sonia. This was last year during the Handball MSSM. Met them & started to be chosen for this game when i was 14, Form 2 & i've been joining handball ever since.

This was during the Handball MSSS ( state level) at B'fort this year. Yeahye, KK WON GOLD AGAIN. Here's Nina from Kota Marudu, Mira from Tawau & Porgee, my owh-so-call 'lil sis, also from KK but just from the under 15 girls team. * U15 Kk Girls got silver this year*. They're been my friends since the Handball MSSM ( Nationals) last year except Porgee thou. Haha lama already i know her.

Well this are part of it. I just went through the pics that i took during sport for this few years & it brought back old memories. Know something? I've never really good in netball when i was just a little girl & i used to cry when my mum threw the ball to me. But know, it's like 6 years of netball experiences, went through the state & national levels. Funny, isn't it? It took me a while before i get used of holding the ball & played with it. Then, i began to make friends. This is a way of me expressing my stress sometimes & some people might just don't understand it. I didn't expect too actually. Most of them even asked me to slow down because of the SPM next year. Have to get serious & focus this time because it's freakin SPM. BUT kan.... honestly, i don't know how to slow down. Seriously. Well, because it's my final year & i tend to do the best of it. All out. Never mind laa. Let's not think about that now. Thinking back, i'm actually glad that i never miss to get any medal for all the games i join. This year, my ever best achievement was getting the 'Best Under 18 Player Award' for Netball MSSS at Kota Belud.Never fail to get those kind of award actually since i'm 12.* Ceh, ann perasan. Trying to be modest here, hehe* Now, I just miss them especially Chang & Momoy. I wonder what they're doing now.. Owh wait, i forgot someone. Here..

Yup, Porgee & me.. She might be annoying but know what, i miss her too..

P.s MUM & ERIC coming back tomorrow. Owh yeah. Yeah yeah..


3 comments:

Konea K. said...

eeee ann itam sana. :P
but pweettyyy~
ann, ME YOU DON'T MISS KAH?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaha.

j c h a n t a l said...

ANNNN!that's mel riteeee?the mel during iscep concert last year?:D
btw,kita punya mummy ada facebook!
HAHAHAHA.*gasp*

Ann Manson said...

sasat owh u ol, ppl..really, really sasat..