Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Trying to do something..

Yeah, just change my blog skin. Wasn't very happy with the skin that i've had before because it suddenly became very 'sasat'. So, i'm still trying to edit this one, maybe put some new pics or something to write about. Yeah, so it took me a while to change the skin but at least i got one & it's a better one just like Sulina said. Anyway, this few days, its only gonna be dad & me at home since my mum outstation at KL for work & Eric still in camp. It's been like 2 weeks since i see Eric & ssshhhuuussssh.. I MISS HIM!! Miss arguing with him & now i know, what he feels when i'm not around when i'm somewhere for sports which i always do. Eric, come back home fast. I've done some few things lately & i really have to get my life straight again before 2009. Yes, i must do that. Missing a lot of my buddies now. Trying to clear my mind from things i shouldn't be thinking & just relax.. For goodness sake,it's HOLIDAY! Hopefully everyone's holiday a great one..

0 comments: