Monday, November 24, 2008

*Sigh**

Am i'm that hard to be understood?? I don't get people sometimes.Or maybe people just don't get me. *Sigh** I'm being sighing all night today just because the words that been ringing in my head. Gosh, people.. All i want is just a relaxing holiday. Damn you, you & YOU. I'm annoyed with everyone now. I should just keep my mouth shut & my mind close in every, single, thing.

So, i went to the athletics training today by 'Papa Jahat'. Seeing a lot of juniors & it makes me think of Joujo, Vian & Ona. When it comes to this kind of training, i have always trained with them but starting from now, not anymore. 'Cause they're having SPM now & leaving high school already. I'll miss them for sure. It's just gonna be the same, maybe slightly different in terms of training mates. Anyway, i had expected what the workout be today. And yes, it's a run of 5 km up & down the hills. Ok, i know. I SUCK IN LONG DISTANCE RUN. I mean, you can ask me to sprint few times than to run long distance. It suppose to be LSD. LONG. SLOW.DISTANCE. but yeah, its not really slow. You can even ask me to play 5 games of netball under the sun with me playing the position CENTER but i still suck in long distance run. Hmm so yeah i completed it but i don't feel like it's a proper run. It's just not.

I'm just not satisfied with everything today. I'm not complaining but things are just so, soo, soooo WRONG today. Even my netball shoots are not getting into the ring during the netball game today.Why is that? I dunno. Dammmnn.

2 comments:

j c h a n t a l said...

ada juniors buang tabiat ka dis ann?:)

Ann Manson said...

haha apalah u dis jane.. not really la..