Monday, December 29, 2008

My Christmas This Year!!

"How was X'mas?"
It was ok..
Ok, honestly.. It wasn't the best Christmas i ever had in years & i can just say, if you just ask me,
i would frankly rank it to the lowest in my list..
It wasn't only me who feel that way, almost everyone in my family..
Maybe even everyone..
On account of my grandpa who's really sick, barely can walk..
One by one of us infected with the 'red eye' disease * i was lucky i didn't get that*
& things wasn't just going so well..

As always like it have been for every year,
we will spent our Christmas Eve with the family on dad's side &
on Christmas Day, we will have it with the family on my mum's side..
Although it's the usual,
but somehow, the situation this year was really quite tense..
But don't get me wrong.
It's not like we're not having fun at all..
It's just slightly different compared to the previous years..
Also because of the wedding of my deearest cuzzy, Sis Sharon on the 27th Dec,
solemnized 2 days after Christmas.
That's why i guess things were going so havoc..
Owh well, that's how it goes this year.
SIGH...........................................................................

Alas, our picture together as siblings. Eric so tall, kan???

My beloved parents. Mr & Mrs Manson.

Owh yeah, forgot to tell you guys. My cousins from S'kan* father's side* were having X'mas this year with us. There's Marissa in the pink, Pupui a.k.a Vanessa Zalika * nice name, right?*, the small one & the one next to me is Tasha.

Of course we don't expect the same celebration of X'mas every year but
you know, i really just don't like how it have been this year.
Trust me, i'm not the only one. My cuzzys felt the same too.
HMMM..............................................................

But at least the X'mas tree makes me happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now, you can see why, right ?

At the night of the 25th, open gift session.............................

"OPEN GIFT!!!!!!"

Ann, your present!!!

Yeah, my presents!!!!

One of it.. Now hanging at my phone. All the female cuzzys have this at their phone too!!


My cut, dearest, little cuzz, CARRIE.. Have open her gifts & wearing those.!!
All the toys, stationaries in her little Barbie bagpack...

Here's the wedding pictures on the 27th & 29th Dec 2008!! Sis Sharon finally is married to this man, Andy..

Ok, ok this is not Andy. This is the older brother, Bro Bob. I don't have their wed pic for now.
The camere's with one of my cuzzy..

Carlson & meeeee.... Nice bowtie... :)

The theme colour is blue. So, the bridesmaids have to wear blue.. Here we are. Sis Cassie & me..

Just too exhausted walking all day with the heels & hungry too.. On duty kan..

SO............................
Blog's updated.
Sobs for the wedding thou.
Not because we're sad she's married now
but realise that woow.. mmmm.... speechless 'cause finally someone, our cousin. Married.
It's just too bad that my grandpa barely walk too go & see &
the 'red eye' disease of course where by most of us wearing wearing sunglasesses around the house...
P.s Most of them brought their spouse with them too.. Geeessshhhh...
I'm just 16 to even do that..
But one thing i love about us..
We're never really treat ourselves as cousins.
Morely like brothers & sisters!! :)
Now preparing myself for the NEW YEAR.................................................
AAARRRRGHHHHHHHH..................................





SCHOOL NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chill,ann!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE btw !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2009 is finally here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: