Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Final....

So yeah the St Francis Convent Cross Country was over & know what, it was my last cross country of high school life....
I'm glad that i wasn't feeling the nerve, just knowing it's my last makes me just wanna try my best & aim what i always aim, the top 10...
I just felt cold all through the run, since it is raining season, but it wasn't raining on the day,
JUST VERY COLD.....
But i get better, get FIFTH in the cross country
It was my first time gettin top 5 and also would be my last..
But cross country was never my thing, so getting a trophy in this particular event makes me feel
wooow...
That's something..
That trophy was the shortest one in my trophy collection...
Mostly was the netball trophies and that's new in my collection...
My MUM even join the PIBG category this year, & that's the better news..
She get FIRST in the woman category....
She was great, really...
She took the day off just to follow the run knowing that it's my final year in Convent...
Mum was somehow the centre of attention....
When it was her turn to take the 1st prize, the TROPHY,
everyone was shouting,
" ANN'S MUM!!!!"
"MAMA ANN!!!"

Boy, i was smiling....
She was smiling too...
We even took a picture together with our trophies but yeah, its with Gwen, the SRM photographer....
So here is it....
See the difference??? But hey, i should be proud, right??

Yeah, obviously we know who is whose... But still, mum-daughter win.. Yeeahhh...

Knowing it's my final year, i know i would do my best in every single thing that i do..
I've learned how to control my nerves so that i wouldn't feel nervous for any competition but just have a little confidence in things...
I'll miss all of this when this is over, having my friends arounds me where we cheered, compete & yet the friendship bond grow even closer....

Yeah, i'll miss them... Miss all the memories i have with them...

Love each one of them.... And yeah the FOKKER board too...

Netball MSSG KK is postponed to the end of month giving us more time to prepare...
Wanna end my netball year in MSSM with another great memories...
Nonetheless, the best one ever.....
Just talked to the coach recently & this year the NETBALL MSSS, the state level will be at Keningau on the early Feb...
Hopefully GOLD from the KK team this year....
After losing just ONE GOAL from Sandakan last year causing us to get silver...
but we'll have our revenge, i hope...

Yeah just one more trophy from my final year.. Yeah, it's netball's.........

God have gave me blessed years of netball & i appreciate every single thing of it...

Well, gotta go now... It's gonna be a pretty busy month this January & coming up,
our annual Mini Sports Day... Hate the 400 m Hurdles.. Wish me luck...

2 comments:

j c h a n t a l said...

I AM SO FREAKIN PROUD OF YOU AND I REAAAALLLLII MEAN IT!LOVE YOU!:DD

Ann Manson said...

i luv you too dear & i really do mean it!! thnx for da support all the way!! :)