Saturday, January 17, 2009

Me????

Konea, Konea.. First tag of 2009!! Hmm you wanna see how weird i am, do you???
So here goes..................

Directions
:

Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.
At the end, choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them.
Don't forget to leave a comment (''You're tagged!'') and to read your blog.
You can't tag the person who tagged you.
Since you can't tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog, so I can see your weirdness.

#1. Well, if people ask me about email, i will put that "mmm, should-i-tell??" face for a moment..
#2. 'cause my email have a WEIRD name.
p.s don't even ask me about it. It's been a long, long time ago.
#3. But just so you ask, i used to be a little 'tomboy' when i was like 12. That's how it started.
I still have a problem become really feminine with me involve in sports..
#4. I hate lovey dovey words. All those 'jiwang' talk.

#5. I am a very REBELLIOUS person. That's why teachers hate me.
#6. I hate the SCHOOL RULES despite with who i am in school.
#7. I HATE FAKE PEOPLE. I like people who be their ownselves.
#8. I'm trying not to HATE people who been really mean to me.
Maybe just DISLIKE .

#9. I love watching SLAM DUNK. Yeah yeah, the ANIMAX cartoon.
#10. I like kiddies food. Like the HAPPY PANDA cookies.
#11. If you see me very HYPER on that day, then something is freakin wrong with me.
I think Jane is the one who always notice that.
#12. I can be very nice if you want to & very MEAN if you did something that you will sorry for. So watch out your words & acts. Scared?? Don't be. Just AFRAID.. Nguahahahahah HAHAHA.

#13. I can be very happy with little things & very SAD in little things too..
Ok, i don't get it too..

#14. I feel like punching the people who spell my second name wrongly. I think my second name is very rare. :)
#15. I'm normal in weirdness. HAHAHAHAHAHA
#16. I felt like a lowest scum at this very moment.

Tagging:
Surya- I MISS seeing her become DORKY!!!
Hanabanana - 'cause she can be really silly if she want to.. HEHE
Naz ary- Just to see how weird he is now or maybe normal.........
Qay- 'cause lama i didn't see him...
Tia -'cause if you know her, you'll see the crazy side of her..

0 comments: