Wednesday, January 21, 2009

GOOD DAY??!!

I am about to say that i'm having a good today today just few hours ago..
Not the best day in my life, but just a good day..
Guess i spoke too soon, isn't it??
Actually, i have a lot of things to be happy about TODAY...........
Even the most little thing can make me happy at that very moment...
Everyone in class was so super excited for the SPORTS DAY tomorrow..
They make cheer skirts, talk like sot-sot today & we're just really like this bunch of crazy people who somehow stuck in this all-girls school..
I wasn't even feeling tense about anything but just having a fun, fun time with my girlfriends just now........

But the real REASONS WHY I CAN BE SO HAPPY TODAY???!!.....:

1) We FINALLY get our MSSG netball call-letter from Maktab Sabah during 'pulang' time today.
YES, yes & its about time we get it. We have been working really hard for it & somehow, i felt shouting to the teachers in charge, " Hah, you see. I TOLD YOU!!!" I feel like jumping in the air that time as i have been really patient waiting for it after being comdemn by the 'superior'. Ish..

But that was that time...


2) At last, Dad found the perfect tuition for me.
It's not really a tuition, but morely an Education Centre. I have been searching for the best place to continue my extra lessons since the extra lessons i get in the tuition centre before wasn't really just right for me & since then, i have been searching everywhere for it. Place that have no distractions from study. At least i don't have to worry about that anymore.

3) I haven't have a single arguement with anyone today.
Not even teachers nor my family. I didn't have to deal with all the teacher's crap & rebel against it. The 'superior' can take a relieved sigh now.
But that's what they thought.

4) I've been talking with my sports buddies whom i miss so much.
I am really looking forward to meet them and that's why i really, really wanna go Keningau for the netball state level next month. It's our final year baaaaa & i'm soooooo wannnnna meet Chang, Momoy & Mel. I wannnnaaaaa huuuggggggg them so tightly until they gonna cry.
I even met Larry just now & somehow, he reminds me of our days in Likas hostel.

5) I have come to my senses & in the term of trying to believe that my family actually love me.
Ok, i know this is like super crap but hey, i didn't felt loved for quite a long time. Even Eric whom have been one annoying brother that a girl can have, also have been really supportive with me.

6) He loves me........ Nguhahahaahaha

But i dunno, life is sometimes so UNFAIR to me.
This day had been really 'freakin good & i felt on top of the world at one tiniest moment
UNTIL
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COACH CALLED ME!
Yes, she call me & told me some unexpected news that i SOOOOOOOOOOOO
wanna punch anything that was around me at that time..........
Teacher ****** don't show up for the netball meeting at all during this afternoon,
leaving a question mark to my coach... ?????????
I was so positive about the whole netball thing but SEE???!!!
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED NOW.
WHY??!!!
JUST TELL ME WHY??!!
I am just a student, a girl who happens to love this game & become really good in this.
It's my ' FREAKIN FINAL YEAR baaaaa.........
WHAT HAVE WE DONE???!!
NOTHING.

We just train really hard.
I worked my ass off for the team & i wasn't even suppose to coach them..
DAMN, damn, damnnnnnn........................
Fortunately, coach told me what to do to ensure my school team's entry in the tournament.
Phhuiiihhh....
I WANNA GO KENINGAU & MELAKA THIS YEAR!!
Yes, for MSSM!!!
Somehow, they'll feel sorry for this.
For now, i'm just gonna be a little patient with them cause
i am so irritated to THE MAX now with this people.............................
I can just annoy them until they really going to avoid me..
And you think, i'm gonna care??
No way, man....
Ok, i'm gonna get my sleep now.
I just hope i can run & jump the hurdles tomorrow...
I know, i can run & jump but i just dunno if i can go really fast like last year.
It would be my last run of athletics, i suppose.
So i just need all the luck i can get...

2 comments:

Konea K. said...

ok. ANN!
whats number 6 again?
WHO LOVES YOU? WHOOOOO?
your "nguhahaha" very meng-curious-kan...

Ann Manson said...

hahahaha u'll knw someday!!
not now, when da tym is right.. nguahaha