Friday, January 23, 2009

Luck, luck,luck.

So it have been a very, long busy week.......
It's a wonder that i'm still able to update this blog of mine..
It just because sometimes i can't make myself sleep early although i'm very exhausted that day..
I dunno, that's just me..
And somehow i'm kinda used to the remarks that people made..
That i look tired...
But that thinner part is so untrue..
I have never become skinny & i never will...
hah??! :p
Anyway, lot of things have happened for the past few days..
Mini Sports Day was last Saturday, where by i managed to remain my stake as the gold medal winner for the 400 m Hurdles race & still silver medal for 3rd year in the row for 4x400m.
I was nervous for nothing.. Ceh, perasan..
Frankly, i was better in my run. I knew it 'cause i felt it & hey, that was a damn good thing.
Then on Monday until Wednesday for the week we had EXCEL..
It was ok but i dunno la..
I bet my classmates, most of them have hardly studying for it since everyone was excited for
SPORTS DAY!!
Duh, isn't it obvious??
It's because of the cheer of course..
And yeahye FOKKER won the cheerleading & also marching!!!
We get 3rd with the whole thing but we had fun.
I even felt the nerve for 100 m Hurdles Race but hah, i get throught it.
Whhuiih, it felt really great especially knowing it would be my final run for that event after 5 years..
Hahaha it's holiday now for our school!!!
But.........................
sad thing, No NOO holiday for me...
Yes.
Sigghhhh..............................................
umm again
siggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................................
I guess i'm kinda used to it.............................
NETBALL MSSSG KK IS COMING, ON THE 29TH-31ST JAN!!
After training so hard, alas IT'S FINALLY ALMOST HERE!!
I'm kinda nervous i think..
Final, FinaL. FINAL!!!
Woww.
I'm worried & anxious.
Lady Luck, please be on our side this time.
And also.
EQUUS SHOW THIS WEEK!!
The 1st show have just started...............
Hope we can pull this off!!
After they have worked really hard for this....
Hey......... A big, biggy smile for them!!
So now, i just need pray that i can break a leg & pull everything off..
Please, please & please......
My brain is cracking crazily & i need my damn resttttt!!!!
Nite, nite everyone.
Kindly pray for me & my team that we can break a leg in the tournament & come back to Convent with a smile & a trophy!!!

0 comments: