Monday, February 9, 2009

Latest update!! VALENTINE's coming!!

Alas, a chance to blog & improvise it. Thank God.
It finally look similar to normal.
It's a bit plain though, as i see it. But........
that's the least thing i can do because i don't really have time to blog again nowadays with everything that's going around me.
So, what about me lately??
Just finish the 2 papers of EXCEL last week.
And lemme tell you,
IT WAS NOT EASY!!
MORAL & ADD MATHS were 'freakin hard..
But i done my best.
Although somehow A1 or A2 is really imposibble..
Sigh...........
See, i'm sighing again. Have to stop doing that.
Owh yeah before i forgot to tell,
after all the netball riots i have before,
THE FRANSISCAN Under 18 netball team is in TOP 4 this year.
That's really an accomplish for our school even without a proper coach compared to the other schools.
We played hard & somehow, we were proud of ourselves despite the fact that we can get better than that.
Anyhow, 'they' doesnt even care about the u18 team.
And yet, WE DID IT even without them!! HAH!!
So, the dilemma...

12-14 FEB 2008 - MSS SABAH NETBALL at Keningau ( state level)
*Oooh yes, i'm CHOSEN again but again, like every year, the only one in my school.......*
But also on the SAME DATE,
- MSSD KK ATHLETICS
* Sigh................................................*

See, i know what's going to happen.
And i know Papa Jahat is going to show me that dissapointed face of his, which makes feel real guilty.. But HOW??
It's not my fault it's clashed. Again.
It really is not. And obviously, i'm going for netball. No 50/50 again this.
Whatever it, i'm just gonna deal with it tomorrow.
Wish me luck & hope things, at least, on this final year, goes well..
Well...............
VALENTINE IS COMING!!!


And you ask me about that no 6 in my previous list,
nguahahaa HE LOOOOVEEEESSSS ME!!
Hahahaahahaha
Just,
too bad i'm not gonna be with him during that special day.
But still he lurve me....

So off to little revision & early sleep,
netball centralised training starts tomorrow the whole day..

1 comments:

Konea K. said...

JAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT OH U ANN.. :(
never tell me who's ur number 6..
i sedih la dis..
emo dis.. EMO~~~