Monday, February 16, 2009

GOLD!!!!

So here i am finally back in KK after the whole week at Keningau.
And lemme tell you, this time its biggy. GOODY, NEWS!!
Owh yes, finally GOLD!!
Yes, GOLD FOR THE U18 BARAT NETBALL TEAM FOR MSSS!!
Yes, it's Barat now & not KK. I know, what the heck, right??!
But, i'm too happy too even feel bad about the name.
We finally beat the Sandakan team.
At my final year. Boy, i'm glad.
I thought my Valentine going to be a big bummer, but
hey, he have always supported me & what's better,
i even get this.................................................

BEST PLAYER FOR MSSS UNDER 18 CATEGORY!!

Another collection to my MSSS medals.

So, i was just so worry with me being captain of team & also with the little training we had.
But thank God, we managed to grab GOLD this year.
I didn't even expect the award that i get.
When they said,
" Memegang posisi GD........"
everyone was looking for me, and i didn't want to put my hopes high with me getting it last year,
then, " dari pasukan Barat........"
Boy, am i smiling & everyone was shouting... It was my name.
It's really a blessing for me.
Even Mum, Dad & Eric went all the way to Keningau to support me............
I am really so grateful with all this things i have.
Momoy cried & i do understand why.
Well, they lost and it's their final year.
It is arkward to play against my own best friends with Chang & Momoy plays as partners
against my team. But i do what i have to do
& I GOT MY AIM!
But at least we were more.
chosen again to nationals next month, so i guess they weren't that sad anymore.

18-23rd MARCH 2009- MSSM NETBALL AT MELAKA.

Guess i'm going & it's my final year.
I'm glad my final year of MSSS ended up this way.
WE WON
& that's what matters.
I can go back to school with a big smile now.
Although i was actually feeling quite tired just now.
So, i'm now off to catch up all the homeworks that i missed for the past week!!
Gosh, it's a lot.............
But for sure, i'm not going to get over the memories at Keningau that soon...........

:)

2 comments:

Sulina Piakong said...

CONGRATS ANN!:D
& all the best for MSSM (:
xo.

Ann Manson said...

thnx sull. appreciate it a lot..