Friday, March 6, 2009

ANN IS 17!!

Yes, i am officially 17 years old TOODAYY!!
And i'm glad to say that i have a good time today...
I mean i didn't expect much ..
Just a day of me getting one year older.
But...............
I was stunned with the SURPRISE for me from my girlfriends.............
Michelle bake me the birthday cake with a big capital A on top of it,
Christine made me cookies, Iris & Jeshi broughts snacks,
Even Chong too & Iva brought brownies........
They sang that special song for this day during recess with the whole choir team...
Mohan was the loudest among all & practically the craziest for saying the
" Ann Aletheia, Happy Birthday" on stage with mic...
And I was touched........
Seriously.... I never actually celebrated my birthday before........
It always fall on the wrong day but not this year..
IT IS A REALLY DAMN, 'FREAKIN GOOD DAY!!
And i would like to say a biiiiggggg THANK YOU & I LOVE YOU to those who remembered
this special day of mine... Wanna see what i get??

This ones from my mummy.. She gave me a Nike attire with sweatpants & all.. I love it..!!

Syiqin gave me a cup full of Cadbury chocolates... Haha, she know baa thats my 'cannot resist' food..... LOL

Like the Nike sports towel & the Cecelia Ahern novel from Miss Tom. She treat me crazily today.

Orlando, just like Syiqin.. Wanna make me fatter baa dis... Hahah

I guess, i like everything that i get today.
'Cause for me, it is the thought that counts....
I know something about me this year...
I let things to flow on their own.. You know, whatever happens, just let it be.
I doesn't really care abut what people say already &
i like that about myself.
Well, have a nice weekend everyone.
Come to EFA CHARITY BAZAAR by SM ST FRANCIS CONVENT!

P.s I sayang a lot of people.
And you knew who
.

0 comments: