Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally.................

I suddenly remembered about them.
I'm gonna see them soon for the netball centralised training which is starting next week.
And before that, i even have selection for the Under 21 Netball Nationals on this coming Saturday.
Wish me luck for that one.
So here is it.
Netball throughout the years.

I always talk about them. Yees, they're my best buddies in this game. Chang & Momoy.

Sabah Netball Team of 2007 (MSSM). 2 years ago.


KK team of 2008. OMG, i look so bigggggg there..


It's the 2008's at Putrajaya.

This year at Keningau. The MSSS. During the finals. Owh yes, we won this one.

Anyway, looking at the pictures bring lots of memories throughout the years.
No more MSSM next year.
Just the National Opens, Sukan Wanita & of course, the Under 21's.
The time certainly felt moving so fast now.
It's been 7 years already, starting where i can't even catch the ball.
Now Form 5 already, and will turn up 17 in just few days.
The day after tomorrow.

6TH MARCH 2009- ANN A. MANSON IS 17.

Don't mind me, ok.
The Monthly Test have just finished & it's really a relieved.
I can focus myself in the school coming bazaar & my final MSSM at Melaka.
Also, i have to finish my homeworks before i check in to the hostel.
Gosh, ADD MATHS.
So, less blogging and online.
Daa daa, off to tuition.

0 comments: