Friday, August 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

ERIC!! Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric! Eric!
You are turning 16 today, brother.
Another new chapter in life.
And yea, you're growing taller & taller each day.
But then, no matter what, you will always be my little brother.
Too bad you're in camp thou, we can't celebrate your sweet 16. At least i got to give your birthday hug before you enter the camp.
So, here is my 'little' brother, RYN RODERICK.
Its RYN, people. Not RYAN. :p
M only brother who supported me all the way, althought we always fight like cats and dogs.
He's the one who cheered my name when i was on the track,
or when i was on the netball game against his own school.
The one who goes to my room where we can talk all night long and shared some little things that we couldn't bear to tell our parents.
You even skipped school to support me during my 'retirement' day.
You don't know how glad i am to tell people on that day,
that you're my 'little' brother, the only brother that i have, who somehow was there to cheered me all the way during my rought times..
Thanks, Rick and remember that,
YOUR SASAT SISTER SAYANG YOU!! :)

0 comments: