Friday, August 28, 2009

'NERD' MODE. ON.

Its funny how imagination can bring you far from the real world. I am pretty vain to be amused with my own dreams that can bring me far from the real world that i'm stepping on. It just makes me smile. But to know that i might never get the chance to grab it, it's just pretty much dissapointing. Yet, i am still not giving up on those dreams despite that it is a fact that it is just too good to come true.
When walking down on the memory lane, it's just funnily weird to bumped to this people and to know that you used to be close to this person. You remember the times you used to share almost everything with him, and yet to see how it turned out to be now, it just so sad. One good thing for sure that have occured is we simply have move on with our own life.

I am so happy to get to see her today. I miss her badly and i'm glad to spent time with her. It's not always you can see her in KK.

Well, EXCEL is going to start soon for the whole three weeks.
I am already turning the 'NERD' mode on which also means that you not going to see me around surfing the net too much. This can be very addictive actually and i'm not gonna let myself become too attuned to it. I am rather called 'geek' nowadays than to be updated with the latest news of anything. I am actually not even bothered on how i looked like nowadays.

And come to think about it,
SPM IS IN 2 MONTHS!!
Ok, i am not stressed. Just worried.
I really need to hold on to myself now 'cause i can be very RANDOM about stuff especially when the 'SASATNESS' started to rush in my blood.
I WANT A'S!!
I wanted to go to the beach and shouted that.


See, isn't the sea so beautiful?
You feel so calm to be there.
SIGGHHHHHHHH.........
Me. Random again.

Well, i'm off to study now. I'm not gonna online much for quite some time now. Maybe sometimes during the weekends just to get rid of the boredom and the 'geekness' for a while.
ADIOS!!


0 comments: