Friday, August 7, 2009

Just me and you then.

Randomly taken for fun.

A free weekend, at last where by i'm gonna stay at home and going nowhere except for workouts. Yes, i'm going to have me, mentally and physically resting at home...
For once, it feels like heaven just to be at home and i am seriously spending that free time to STUDY!
Mum bought me too many SPM books to be done with so that is what i gonna do this weekend. And maybe some workouts to make me feel like me again. With everyone's not gonna be around this Saturday, its all me alone at home. Just home alone. Just me and my privacy.
I've been really feeling laid down this weeks at school with most teachers not teaching in class. So i pretty much occupied with my own books that have to be done with. Our school been pretty fortunate enough not to be close down with that H1N1 going around. We're been hearing lots of schools been closed because of this influenza for this week. Too bad for them actually. Its not like i really like to go school nowadays. I'm just longing for the August holidays to arrive. But as for them, they still have to go school during the holidays. LOL. For now, i just have to bear going to school, i just have to be patient enough. Some people still can't really accept my 'mind' talking. But then, i don't freakin care anymore. It's their problem, not mine.
So just me and you today, books. I feel like i'm missing someone but i'm not sooo sure about it...

Siggghhhh.... Love, love to everyone..

0 comments: