Saturday, August 8, 2009

After SPM...

While on the way going back to kampung last night in the car, my mind was wandering about lots and lots of stuff. It reached one point where i thought about what i wanna do after SPM. Its a wholesome of freedom to me when that time comes and i have maybe around three months waiting up for my SPM result. Unless i decided to got myself into IS for A Levels which it wouldnt be top of my further studies list yet. It's been real rough on me this year and i am so looking forward on having new experiences of fun and also embarking new journey in my next stage of life. But i do have some plans during the whole three months of 'ahh, result,result'. No doubt that i'm gonna dread for my result but i still wanna do something. So here is it

MY PLANS AFTER SPM ( DURING THAT 3 MONTHS DREDING SPM RESULT) :


1 SCUBA DIVING!!!!


This is the first thing that i thought about and really wanna do after SPM. Matt owe me this. I always curious about SCUBA diving and wanted to try myself. Imagining myself in that sea with all this sea creatures... See how imagination can be really weird... Somehow it looks really scary being there, in the bottom. Yet curiosity and amusement overwhelmed me. At least i have one diver who's ready to help me out :)

2 TAKE DRIVING LESSONS & GET A LICENSE!!!!!

Its funny this isn't the first thing that came up to my mind of what i wanna do after SPM. I have always thinking of getting the lessons now 'cause i already started up going for the seminar and took up the computer test. But then, something about Dad said...... "Later, you jalan only that. You don't study.." Right, whatever you said, Dad. Just not worth my energy to argue. But once i get my license, you'll see.....


3 CLIMB MOUNT KINABALU!!

Owh yes, i don't care, i don't care how how hard it takes. I'm still gonna climb it no matter what. It a-must-thing to do after SPM. If i have to go for crazy workouts after this just to climb it also, i would. It's in our freakin state laaa. I'm SOOOOO gonna climb it. Mt Kinabalu, you just wait.

4 TRAVELLING!!

It's in my list,yet i dunno if i get the chance to do it. It's more to have fun going around places and to get out from KK just for a little while after a rough year. A vacation should be niceeeee...

5 HANGING OUT WITH BUDDIES!!

I know after SPM, we'll go separate ways to study. We gonna take our own path to get what we want to be in life. That's one of the main reason why we're gonna spend time and hang out more, even just to do little and simple stuff. Watch movies, window shopping or maybe even just to go for breakfast in the morning..

6 PLAY & TRAIN NETBALL!!

I never going ever to stop play netball because it's just in me. I still have tournaments next year and that why i will continue on training and enjoy playing it. I'm also going to help with the 'Kem Bakat' for netball at Papar next year for little kids. At least something for me to occupy my time with too.. Another reason would be to stay on shape. People tend to gain weight during the whole three months because of too much resting at home and eating all the time. I'm gonna bear in mind to keep on being fit because i like to be one.

6 READING..

And of course, reading great novels after this.. This is when i'm at home or anywhere, doing nothing and feeling bored. I always love reading and hopefully i'm capable of getting myself a lot of new books to read for the leisure time. After SPM...

And owhhh yea, before i forgot..........


7 LOOK FOR A NEW LAPTOP FOR ME!!

Well, mum did say of getting a new laptop for me since i'm going for further studies and all. Mini laptops in mind so that i can bring anywhere i go, even to Starbucks. Easier and lighter. Gosh, i can't wait. A whole new laptop to myself.!!

Well, that's about it. Hopefully i get to do what i plan to do after SPM. 'Cause you never know whats gonna happen, right?? But hopefully i can...... I'm not gonna let it to become plans and stay as plans only. Some of the plans would be my great experiences of life. After all, life is wayyy too short for you not to take risk and hold on too much to yourself..


0 comments: