Friday, August 14, 2009

Start studying...........


I am somehow motivated with what he told me just now. He makes me thought about my perspective of life in a different way. I guess he was right. Her daughter is real lucky to have a father like him, who will support her in whatever she do in life. Of course all fathers are like that. Yet, when we were looking in my class just now, he was saying something about how most of my friends in our class will surely make plans about studying medical and how most of their fathers might have push their girls to study really, really hard. But he added that everyone want and have to study hard to be successful in life, yet
life is not all about becoming successful. There's no meaning in life if you're just successful and you didnt get to enjoy it and be happy. He is so right about that. Its not all about becoming rich and earning a lot of money. Whatever we do, we must really do enjoy it and be satisfied with what you have.Parents should always be supportive and let everything flow on its own. Eventually it will all work out. I'm just glad that my parents never give me much pressure, just continous love and support in everything i do.


As for me, i am still clueless about what i really want to be in life. I don't even know where i should continue to go on for further studies next year.
Do you know that SPM is in 95 day???
Goshhhh... And trials would be in 2 weeks, right after holidays. I am worried but surprisingly, i'm not that worried. Should i be scared with that?? I don't know. My holidays will be all about study, study and constant STUDY. See the picture up, up there?? It should be like that. Continous study but never forget that we still have a life to live.

This is what i should do, isn't it??

Books should be my bestfriends now. There should be in my mind no matter what after this. I'm not gonna play around too much. Time seems to be really, really precious now. See, it's weekend already. SPM students should be really wise with time management now. Dont you agree with me??
I need chocolates :p


Momoy send me this picture. Just looking at it make me miss them even more. Hope to see them after SPM.
Me. Love them.


0 comments: