Thursday, January 14, 2010

5 Pure Science, Class of 2009. Convent.

I came across this picture just few minutes ago.
It make me walk down the memory lane. It bring back all the high school memories.
Can you guess which one is me? I'm at the end of the left side. The one who's laughing. Pretty cute huh? :D
I forgot who drew this. Is it Lee Wei, guys? Or Gerald?
Oh well, i seriously am missing my class.
5 Pure Science. Class of 2009.

Most of us have been classmates for 5 years. And you guys have definitely rock my high school life.
I knew some of them have continue their studies, some are working and some are staying at home, being lazy bums. I just hope no matter where you are, you will find success in your way.
For sure, this chapter of life that we shared will always and always be remembered.
I'm waiting for a reunion. We should have a reunion with our beloved form teacher, Mr Ramlih.

"5ST rocks my socks." No doubt about that.

1 comments:

Da said...

Hi have a nice day visit my blog http://phototrickclub.blogspot.com/