Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's up to me now?

With the 2010 startoff, it is supposingly to be a new school semester for most people. Not me thou. At least not yet. I'm just pretty much occupied with the Black & White Rainbow theathre & workout lately. Thank goodness for that. If not, boredom could kill me literally. After all, i don't want to go all sleep.eat.TV. all the time during this free time i have. 'Cause i'll ended up become gumuk. And is highly possible for high school leavers. So, better resist now than later. :D

With the theathre stuff going on, i've been hanging out with the guys a lot lately. I've thought of my girlfriends and i've freakin miss them. Sorry girls, will catch up with you guys soon k. I just hope we got to spend to our quality time together before everyone really heading to their own way of college life. Yeah. College. Even my sayang goes college already. It will be my turn soon.

And yeah what's wrong with people lately?
I can't help not to feel bad about it. I mean, come on.
Burn churches now, then what war?!
I feel sick for those people who do it. Religions is all about good things. It taught us to even respect other religions. Just because of one word, you wanna make a big deal out of it.
Screw those people. Screw 1 Malaysia.
Don't get me wrong. I just blame those people who can't just give it a rest & live peacefully.
Dissapointing. Very, very dissapointing.

0 comments: