Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gaaawwwdd, mind. Stop thinking.


I'm trying to sleep. But i just can't.
What's the time already? 12.13 am.
I just cant sleep.
I mean, i am SUPPOSE to be tired because of the longgg day today.
But then, here i am, in front of my note book and wasting my time on it. I guess i am just thinking too much. Thank goodness to Lalitha and Sarah for the conversation we had earlier.
Then they hit the sack, i'm still here figuring about why i am thinking soo much about everything that is happening around me. The eyebags is gonna stay permanent if i keep on staying late like
this.
Hmm, part of my thoughts is education. I feel that i am so certainly sure with what i want to pursue. It is still gonna be life science. Unlike most of my groupies who would go for law.
I'm just partly worried about this.
And also....................

YOU.
Stop being super nice to me 'cause it will never change the way i think about you.
You're just a friend and a good friend indeed. I really would like to keep it that way.
It makes feel guilty to see you and to know that you've try hard for something that is not worth it.
You know it and just dont let me say it again. It keep bothering me.
Just stop. Stop trying.

I'm really trying to start fresh here. How i wish i know where to start.........

1 comments:

Sulina Piakong said...

awh he is still bothering you huh ann? haha chill ann chill. just accept loh. NO BAAAHHH. ;p you know i love you.