Monday, August 11, 2008

Part of my life!! :)

These people are part of my life..

They give me joys. Tears. Laughter. And so on... I can say that i've been throu ups & down because of them.... But do bear in mind that,

I love them..

Each memories i share with them will never fade in me..



My girlfriends & i.. We talk about crappy stuff & laugh a lot..:) There's Chelle, Mo, Jesh, Iris, Iva & me..


Here's me crazy, sasat besties.. Becks, Jane, Farah & me.. Being crazy with them is my good times i know that i will always treasure..

Chang & Momoy.. Sport buddies since budak2 again.. LOL.. Really, really miss them since didn't get the chance to meet them often since they are at Telupid..

My 'ss' cousin.. Sis Cassie haha.
. With her i can share almost everything.. She's always confused..
hahahahahah

My'lil sis & bro, Porgee & Alistair.. Actually, not my real siblings la but they're acting like it.. I really miss them thou.. They can be childish sometimes but I know they always care about me.. No 10 hah, Porgee..


0 comments: