Sunday, September 7, 2008

Optism is what i need.. Lols.. Crap, crap..!

Alas, a free short period of time for me to write something here.. Yes, yes.. Just got back from the ISCEP practice just now.. After for like 2 weeks of no practice, we started to have our practices back for every weekend & i really, really felt glad that i met all of them.. They seem to be in good health & happy-go- lucky mood.. The practice was really fun, everyone was joking around & even our dance steps was done.. We just have to polish it & make it smooth.. Even myself too has improve a lot * Yeah, i know, i know.. WTH kan ann dance?? Yeah its something new for me to try out kan.. Its not really dat bad after all ok. Lols* I really laugh a lot 'cause of all the jokes we had.. A good therapy for me after those deppresing days in school.. Me also bingung2 dis during our MTA dance 'cause of Jude joking around.. With Issaac, Ralph & Colyn adding to it, i really can't stop myself from laughing* not la with that crazy laugh until rolling on the floor, haha sasat* HAAHAHAHAHAHa, ok enough about that.. I have to get back to myself..
Anyway, read the title i have up there.. I think i really need that..* Although yeah i kinda think i always crap* But seriously, i wanna stop hesitating about life.. Remenber * I won't hesitate no more, no more......* By Jason Mraz in his song I'm Yours.. I love that song, man.. People may get bored listening to it but not me.. I dunno.. Especially when you watch the video, it was really about people having fun & so on.. A really positive perspective.. How i wish i got those times now.. Here's something that i ponder few mins ago..

Reasons why i have to be Grateful in Life:

1) I'm still able to eat 3 times a day & walk freely to anyway like go school & so on..
I'm not one of those people that live in poor countries that stucked in war where its hard for people to get food & even some of them have to run from cruel, mean peoples to live.. You see, just comparing myself to them makes me realise how i really should be grateful with what i have..

2) I have a nice life..
I am not having those wealthy, luxourius life like some people i know BUT i actually like my life now.. Its just an average life where i go through hardships & enjoyments that normals humans do..

3) Mum & Dad let me go Korea for ISCEP..
Yeah this is something wow that i know, i'm feeling guilty * ok, this is a lie* of me being stuborn & all.. They let me go & buy me stuff * like the Nike bag i jus got*.. Hmm

4) I have an annoying brother.
Yeahh, he's so freakin annoying until at one stage i really cannot bear myself with him.. But then, if he's not in my life, i think it would be dull & i am like the only child in family.. * No offense yeah*

5) I have my own capabilities in life..
Everyone have their own talent & that includes me.. See, i can do sports, do well in it. I can really talk in public without hving low self-confidence & so on.. Saying this, dat doesn't mean i don't have my ups & downs in life.. I do have it ok, but you know its normal.. Everyone learn from failures..

6) I still manage to have my own success in life..
Even if it's only a simple thing, no big deal for people, for me, if i'm able to improve myself from one stage to another, even over a small stuff, I'm already happy.. Seriously.. Like me doing well in big exams before, although a lot of people looked down on me, i proved to them that i can do it.. I learn not to underestimate people & that include myself..

7) I have family, friends & house to live..
Yes i hve so many things that i considered myself lucky.. I have Mum, Dad, Eric, my cuzzys, my so-many-friends*Althou not all my friends can be trusted, but still they are the one who spice up my life..* & I have my own home sweet home..

8) God always there at my side to help me.
Believe it or not, i have always believe that God always there with me during my good times & bad times. Someone told me, " God answer prayer in 3 ways. He says Yes & gives you what you want , He says No & gives you something better or He says Wait and gives the Best."

9) I am myself.. Ann A. Manson

'Cause if i'm not myself, then i wouldn't be me.. :)

So, people.. Take some time to relax & think about it.. Why hesitate when everyone experience all those different but yet same thing that you face in life? Tears, joy, glory, deppresion & so on.. Well, i know i'm not the right person to actually advice people about this.. But this is just partly my opinion about all this.. What i know, I myself decided to less hesitate, be myself & just try to be a better person each day by learning from the mistakes that i do from the yesterdays.. Like, i wanna try stop whining when mum lectured me about stuff.. It is hard but for me, its worth a try.. I'll tell you if i succed to do it when i have free time to write in here, ok.. After all, there is so many things happening this month.. It will definitely hard for me to really sit & write my blog..
Hoping that i don't crap, cause i might be, A. ;)

0 comments: