Friday, September 19, 2008

Its just too much..

Exhausted, annoyed, worriness.. thats what i feel now.. Tomorrow's Installation Nite.. Tomorrow is our 1st ISCEP rehearsel of everything planned for Korea trip. & Monday, FINAL EXAM!! Damn.. How am i suppose i divide my time between all that & study? I have no idea.. Something in me said i should divide myself to three so, i can just go the Interact Install Nite, ISCEP practice & study.. But nonsense, i know.. Like i can do that.. If only have super natural power to do split personalities like that woman in Heroes.. For once, its not about sports.. Which i'm not sure if its something good or not..Suddenly, I miss sport .. i dunno why.. I'm just weird.. I just feel like crapping a lot right now..
Being at home doesn't help a lot too.. I actually tried hard to be a good sister & adviced my bro to study since PMR is like next month. & yeah all i get is nothing. Been ignored just like that & i'm like talking to the wall.. and i even get scolded from my mum for being what.. a good sister? Something wrong with the world.. My world, i guess.. here's something i think about few minutes ago.

CRAPS I'VE BEEN THINK ABOUT in 5 mINUTES:

1) Have super natural power like that woman in Heroes. Split my personality. But in my case, i want to split it so i can go to different places at the same time.

2) Eat like Michael Phelps & still have a hot body.

* Yeah, right. Like that going to happen.*

3) Have a remote to stop or rewind the time so that i can just breath & strangle my brother without he knowing it. Yeah its like the CLICK movie. But of course, i do not want any death angel making me waste my precious time & died in just a moment of time.

4) Or when i think about it, why just i be like those sisters in Charmed? I wanna be the one who can stop time & freeze people. But, i don't have any sister or good compatriot to hold on. I only have one annoying brother. Damn..

5) Or maybe i can just don't study & go to school like usual.. During exam, i can just sleep & do whatever. * Like i dare to do that*

6) Pretend to be sick & skip everthing.
* i would be really a troublemaker if i do that & everyone would hate me. Wait, do i even care?*

But i know i can't run from it.. Whatever it is, i just have to face it & its up to me to make my day a fun one or not.. I live today to live the hope for tomorrow.. Yeah right crap again.. Well have to study.. its not like i have to courage to skip everything. After all, why would i care this much. I will not have also placing in class... hahahaha yeaaahhh.. naaaahh i crazy already.. study, study, study.. Owh ya, btw, for those who are coming for our Interact Installation Nite, i knw most people know Christine & myself is the mc for our Installation Nite. If i really suck tomorrow nite, just don't tell me k.. I'm really trying my best to sound good & not dumb.. Hopefully i don't think of any stupid jokes.. Or maybe you should tell me.. Whatever la.. A.

0 comments: