Monday, September 15, 2008

Busy week!!!

Lalalala, its been really, really long since i update my blog.. Been busy lately with stuff.. But the main reason why i can't really update it, my laptop suddenly stop working for several days.. Then i found out, it have to be reformat 'cause the system damaged already... aaaarggghhh!!! DAMN LAPTOP!! Guess what, I LOST ALL MY PICS & DOCUMENT.. Every single thing of it.. I feel like crying.. Almost but i hold myself.. Seriously, all the memories i have for my high school life, GONE, just like that.. School, sports, family pics.. Talking about it makes me just wanna crash dat damn laptop of mine.. But lets just forget about it.. After all, i have other more important things to worry about other than this..Huhu :(
Anyway, life goes as usual.. Exam is coming real soon, uuuh :( & installation nite too!! :) But for once, i can wait that.. The installation nite, i mean.. I have a lot of things to do that nite that i have to prepare from now.. & of all the days the ISCEP wanna do full rehearsal of performance practice, its that day ba.. This Saturday.. & my plans to get home early also ruined just like that.. Why you asked?? We only can go back at 4 pm every time.. Told Ralph about it & he's like " How long also you take time to prepare yourself?? I also go ba but i don't need a long time to get ready & get to Sutera.." Excuse me, you & i are different..

1) You a guy & i'm a girl. * n u asked me what difference does it makes?*
2) Girls need more time to dressed up for a function compared to guys since girls have to do hair, makeup & stuff.. You guys only, what, need to gel up your hair, wear nice clothes & you're done.. See?!
3) I am SFC Interactor & i have a job to do that night.. have to get there early..

*Sigh.. Well, thinking about it make me a little bit tense up.. & i'm not even BOD.. If only you guys can see, my dearest friend, M, who is the upcoming President, she was so stressed up.. Well, she have to.. She have to make everything's go perfectly smooth that night.. Relax, chelle & take a deep breath.. Ok, i know, that doesn't help much but at least, i really hope you can calm a little.. You go, girl.. Btw, all my girlfriend's dress is gorgeous.. I can't wait to see them wearing it.. Except for A thou.. Her dad don't let her go because of the exam.. For goodness sake la, she's a BOD.. She have to go.. Really hope she can make her dad change her mind..
After installation, everyone knows, its FINAL EXAM!! Crazy owh.. I'm still fussing why i should take the damn exam.. I will not have position ba.But just to make sure that i not blur doing some at the papers, i do study ok.. It's not like i have a choice, right? *sigh again* I have to prepare stuff again for ISCEP.. So many things to do, so little time.. Basically, remember the part i said that i'm trying my best not to hesitate, i'm still trying to work on that.. It's not an easy task to do althou it seems easy.. What i really need now is patience... Whatever la, really.. I have tons of things to think about & do.. So thats for now & i really need my sleep now.. A..

0 comments: