Monday, September 8, 2008

The 'Make Passport' Day :)

Hmm, i have a good day today.. Except the part i been scold by my mum again, everything was good today.. Really.. Ok, i know, I didn't know go to school today.. But its not like i purposely skip or anything like that.. Its just that my ISCEP friends was like begging me to go mini PJ to help them with their passport.. Colyn say something like " Pergilah, ann.. Besok saja tidak pergi school.. Nanti kami bingung.." Yeah, right, like la i'm the one who's working there kan.. Although my mum work there, but she didn't not work at that passport department.. Luckily, she got connection there, so she can like ask favour to help my friends to make their passport & get it fast.. So before i get there, my dad bring me to have breakfast at the town & on the way to mini PJ, he's like " Try to be more considerate & don't be too stuborn.. Stop argue with my mum & bla bla bla... " You know how it goes.. He's like lecturing me so that i can try to be a good daughter.. FYI, i'm really trying ba dad, but its like really damn hard ba.. I just can hold myself from defending myself for justice.. Hah.. Anyway, when i get there, 6 of them show up, not at the same time.. I & mum was helping them with the process of making the passport * mum do most of it la, duh.* But i have to say, only at that time, she was awesome.. She really helping them to get passports done quickly without really waiting that long.. She mingle around with the other parents * speaking in Kadazan again dat". Then suddenly, Jude came & said " Hi, cousin".. It turns out that we are related in somewhere.. Dunno how.. Ralph's conclusion is '' Every Kadazan was related." I shouldn't be surprised too.. its always like that.. This Ralph & Jude also sot.. They can say again dat.

J: Not to say la, your mum hot owh.
R: You should proud owh, your mum really hot dis..

Ish, i kinda used to it already dis.. They joke around again with my mum.. Funny dis.. I find Jude's & Ralph's dad also very, very sporting this.. :)
Anyway, after that, Jude, Una & me follow Ralph & his dad to KK to make our ISCEP group shirt.. He drop us at the town.. Then, as we wanna find cheaper, we moved on to CP.. We walked on long way during sunny day to CP* So laa hot today..*.. Once we get there, everyone was hungry & we went to MCD for lunch... Dis Una really have a big apetite & i can say she beat all of us when it comes to eating part.. Seriously.. I salute you, owh Una. Lols hahaha. Then, making sure that everyone have digest their food.. We went & find the shop.. Called Qay & we found it * Thanks Qay*.. Alas, the shirt stuff is done.. Hopefully, it would look nice on everyone * I think its nice thou*.. Then, we dunno where to go.. Since its too early to get home, we decided to watch movie.. But before, we made a quick detour to the Kbox area.. Hehe..




See Una & Jude, this time Jude was singing " Fantasia Bulan Madu" by Search.. I dunno why this Jude go & pick this song.. Funny thou..

ThisRalph again ss go n sing Boyzone song.. If i'm not mistaken, its 'As long As You love Me" So laa.. He can't even reach the pitch.. No one can actually.. Sempat again i go &. record.. 'cause of that, when i sing, he took the advantage & record my singing.. I confess la, i really suck in singing.. Me honest this aah.. Haha

Then, after feeling sweaty, 'cause its like damn hot inside the Kbox, we went & watched movie..Its " Don't Mess with The Zohan".. Damn funny!! So hilarious that we non stop laughing from the beginning.. But sadly, we didn't finish watching it 'cause everyone have to get home.. Damn it! Kidding..Huhu but i really have fun, man..

We were tired after a long whole day doing stuff but no regrets.. We definitely have fun.. * Ok, no me, right.. I'm the one taking pic.. Wanna kandid but that but everyone was ready dis.. * Hahahaha

Me & Una went home together.. * Sigh Una, we going to school already tomorrow..

That was it.. I ended up not really focusing during tuition 'cause i was exhausted.. Or said " Why did you even show up at tuition la?" Relax la, if not, later you wouldn't have fun without me in tuition.. Izak would feel the same.. Crap la you Ann.. Keep saying Izak gay.. He's like smiling even broader & saying " No la, i handsome baa" Haha.. Conclusion of the day, i really have fun.. Although it's tiring, really no regret not going to school today.. Maybe a little bit la.. Pity Satmit.. Especially me & Una last minute tell her for not coming today.. Thanks Sat for replacing my duty.. Ok, i need my sleep now.. Wanna have a really good rest before i face the school tomorrow. xx, A..

P.s Please Ralph.. I beg u not to expose my singing record.. I have yours & you have mind.. I really suck, man in singing.. Can't wait to go ISCEP practice this weekends.. Hope everyone comfirm going to Korea.. Think about the fun that we'll have, guys..

0 comments: