Sunday, November 2, 2008

Not a bad weekend after all..

Owh yeah, i'm having quite a good weekend actually despite lots of school stuff to be done. My mum, my bro & me spent some quality time together.. Went for window shopping, indulging lots of food & laughs. As usual, Dad's not with us as he had band jamming at Papar almost every week. Yeah, i never really write it here so just for your info, my dad's a guitarist.

  • Had a band & go for jamming with his bandmates almost every week.
  • Used to be a guitar teacher too but he stopped for a while. His reason, need a break from dealing with tough begginers, kids & something he said it's not easy to become a teacher.
So & so, we still manage to have fun without him. * Oops, sorry daddy* Had breakfast & lunch at RCH in Karamunsing. I don't know why but my mum really seems to like Karamunsing. She babbling about how jam the traffic now in KK or she lazy wanna drive all the way to the town. But Eric & i don't really care thou. I just have to go out to relax myself after a busy week at school & Eric want to go play games at the arcade. We looked around & i met a lot of friends. Bumped into Iris & Sherilyn, also Kurt & Pecot. Pecot's one of my ex-netball mate. Really surprised to see her since she came all the way from Lahad Datu. Now staying at KK.. Had a bad history with her. Then, few hours there & then went home & then we went again to IBOrneo. I dunno how Eric convinced mum to go there. We reached there & had Big Apple Donuts. Yummy! * I feel so fat suddenly* Then looked around & i bought a nice dress.. mm hmm need something new in my cupboard. Few hours there, we had enough & we headed home. Rest, refresh ourselves then 'balik kampung' to my mum's side. Detour at Giant & bought pizza.. See what i mean now? Yeah, we ate a lot that day. We reached there & of course, met all my beloved cousins who are also visiting our dearest grandparents.

'Oldest' cousin in the family. Sis Korn & Sis Lon. One of the reasons why we 'balik kampung'. Sis Lon is getting married. So, my mum & the sisters were to discuss about marriage preparation.
That's Bro Carl. Having SPM this year. Very hyper in talking that night. Maybe stressed out from SPM preparation.
Yeah, Eric teaching Bro Carl on how to play the rubics cube. I dunno why people are into rubics cube nowadays. Like i ever know how to play it.
My grandma & my so-bored-&-sasat cousin, Sis Cassie. Grandma whiche we called 'Inak' was trying to deal with us who seems pretty dunno-what-to-do situation.
So, we're bored. That's why we took pics. Our fav thing to do if we are really bored. Well, i had to deal with all the 'sasatness' of my cousins that night. This two humans , Cassie & Carl are having the exam dilemma.
Caught mum in the act. Trying to lecture us in becoming good children. Right? Like i really can understand Kadazan that well. Well, not my fault. I really am trying to learn but no one's really helping. Feel like an idiot being laughed by CARLITUS PADDY.

That's about it. It's quite a relaxing day where by i don't really make myself worry about school. Well, the last week of school is approaching & what's the worse thing that could happen that week, right? Hopefully, * Fingers crossed*.

0 comments: