Saturday, November 15, 2008

Again & AGAIN.

Got tagged again, yes AGAIN by 'mother' of my sasat 'cucu', Jane.. Yeah thats make her my 'anak'. Jane, do tell BLOOP BLOOP, i miss her too & her owner is really no doubt, one loud girl. :) So, here goes, AGAIN.

Rules & Regulations :


#01: - Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

#02: - People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 10 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

#03: - At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.

#04: - No tag back!

10 Random Facts of Ann Aletheia A. Manson

1. I dream a lot in becoming someone really great. I dream on having almost everything that i have always wanted anywhere, anytime although it's really impossible.
2. Although i always make a LIST of my plans about anything, it would never actually going to be happen.
3. I suck in taking picture of myself.
4. I always fall in love with the wrong person, most of the time.
5. When my brother & i were little kids, we used to hit on each other while my parents were not at home. We argue a lot over silly stuff.
6. Also when we were little kids, we used to buy titbits such as Smarties, chocolates for ourselves & we will always eat a little by little time to time. We want to beat each other by making sure we're not the one who finish it first.
* I feel really lame now*
7. I hate it when someone unknown text me & use a different name.
8. I really can't & don't like the idea of DIET at all. In the sense of starving. I tried once & it doesn't work for me. Food are too good to be resist.
9. I'm very,VERY stuborn. I will argue back if i don't agree on something.
10. I talked & grumbled to myself most of time. People thought i'm insane when i do that but honestly, i really try not to do that in front of people. Especially my parents.

PEOPLE, YOU'RE TAGGED!!
1. Tia
2. Joy
3. Sarah
4. Ryu
5. Nini


Yeah, you people do it ok.. Haha, Jane nah i'm done. :)

0 comments: