Friday, November 14, 2008

Again... :)

Yes, i get tagged again.. And yes, its by my beloved, sasat 'cucu' again, Konea. But well, since lately, i didn't have any inspiration to write here anything in my blog, so i'll just play the game. * heh*


The last person to tag you is?

Konea


What relationship of you with him/her?
School mate, junior, my friend & my 'cucu'. :)


Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
1) sporty
2) pretty.
3) sporting!
4) crappy most of the time.
5) a great person * although she never believe she is*


The most memorable thing that he/she had done for you.
She bought me a smiley little pillow that i called 'Blurp Blurp' during our study trip at KL last year.

If he/she becomes your lover, you will…
crappy just like her & mmm, a gay?? owh that's SOOO not normal, isn't it??.


If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
dissapointed, no doubt.


If he/she becomes your lover , he/she has to improve on..
trusting herself on what a great person she are & also, no doubt, being straight..* hah*


If he/she becomes your enemy , the reason is...
could be because mmm, mmm, i hurt her feelings??


How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Honestly, i guess, most people think that i'm this very show off, selfish person which i'm not because if they just try to get to know me better, i'm actually a very nice person who just deals with life like everybody do.. hey, i'm human too, ok??


The character for you for yourself is?
mmmm active in so many ways depending on the time..


The most ideal person you want to be is?
I just want to myself, in every better way.. I wanted people, my friends to be themselves when they are around me & with that, we can trust each other better as we go on with life. As time passed, they should have known me better than to judge me in a negative way that i'm not.
* That's why you just can't blame me if i have always this doubts about you because i'm just through with EVERYTHING.. *


For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
YOU're just WONDERFUL & really, THANKS for EVERYTHING. That's why ILY!! :)
'Cause i know you're always there for me.. ALWAYS!

Ten unlucky people i tag :P
mmm, here goes..
1. Ning Ning
2. Joshua Ronald
3. Haafiq
4. Jasmine
5. Nazrin OBT
6. Elayne
7. Lloyd
8. Iva
9.
Nina
10. Janel


Who is no.2 having relationship with?
haha, dunno.


Is no.3 a female or a male?
Male. :)


If no.7 and no.10 be together would it be a good thing?
Haha i don't think so.. Really..

How about no.5 and 8?
Ok, Luqman is SOOOO gonna kill Naz then.. We don't want that to happen, right?? * Iva, Luq knows Naz.. We're ex-schoolmates, too bad all 3 of us in different schools now.*


What is number 1 studying ?
She's in high school, MS. Same age as I am.


When was the last time you have chat with them?
IU Day, i guess..


Is number 4 a single?
Haha, maybe Jas can said something about that.. :)


Talk something about no.2.
He's one year younger than me. He used to be at the same class with brother way back in primary school. Just finished PMR & hope he'll passed with flying colours. A nice guy.

Haha. sometimes being tagged is just.. mmmm.. nice.. Answering all this questions just makes you think & appreciate all the wonderful things that happened to you..
* ngeh, ann, ann* :)



0 comments: