Friday, November 7, 2008

Holidays & SPM!!

" huuuaaahhhuaaa.." Well, today was the last day of school & boy, what a day.. Everything was in chaos & hate it so much.. I really gave my everything to make sure today's program ran smoothly, but hey, i'm a human too. Easier said than done. That's what i think about the day in school today. Do this & do that. I'm just grateful that i still know where i stand. I'm really having a rough day & things that going on today was really not easy. People was watching me running around the school, making sure that everything that was to be done is the right thing. Whatever la. I don't really care nowadays about what people think. Be in my position & you'll know what i feel. Honestly, i was pissed but no one really seems to realise that which was good. Fortunately, i'm still able to meet most of the Form 5s & took pics with them. I'm really gonna miss most of them & i really wish them all the best in their life. To all Form 5s,

" GOOD LUCK FOR SPM & ALL THE BEST IN LIFE!! "

I'm looking forward for a really, really nice holidays since next year it would be my turn having the big exam next year & like i've said before, one year is not a very long time. Gosh, i'm gonna be a FORM 5 already, a SENIOR!! Woow!! Maybe i'm just quite stunned with the whole thing being a senior & all. Well, that' life, right? We just have to deal with it. Most of my girlfriends absent today too. Only Mo, Anna, Chelle & Iris showed up. I've expected that. So, everyone..


Happy hols 'ya all!! God bless.

0 comments: