Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Sunday..

What a day.. But i had a blast. It's actually a very normal Sunday but this Sunday seems one of the best Sunday i ever had. Well, it started off after i get back from my Sunday School class. Its actually my last class ever since i'm not going again for this class next year. I'm not sure if i'm gonna miss it thou since its the same talk every Sunday & i have to admit it is quite boring. Fast forward. My family & i went to help Uncle Lawrence & Aunty Connie to move to their new house. When we get to the old house before moving to the new one, Uncle Lawrence wasn't there. He went to get the lorry & 'lil Kevin was with her aunty at Papar, attending a wedding. Anyway, it's only Aunty Connie & 'lil Chris at the house. So, while waited for Uncle Lawrence, i need something to do. So, this is what i do.
Take picture of little CHRIS JAYDEN XAVIER. My little cousin is so adorable.
Here's another one. He's not even a crying baby. That's really a bonus. :)
My turn to take him from anyone else. Yeahye .. * Ngeh*
Then, Eric's turn. For one weird reason, i really think it's a cute pic. You know, they're having picture together.
But this one, it's a much cuter pic than the other one. Little Chris looks so tiny & Eric, undoubtedly, looks really tall.

So, yeah.. I really like the pictures that Eric took with Chris. Too bad Kevin's not here. Then, we helped them uploaded stuff to their new home sweet home. It's really nice. * Can lose weight if everyday i do this.* We had late lunch & then headed home. After that, around 7, Eric & me went to Stella Marish Parish Hall for our annual Joyful Weekend Gathering night. I only come for the sake of my Comfirmation certificate & of course, my friends. Sat with my Sunday School buddies namely Keshia, Sharlyn, Orlando, Brandon, Woosie & also Alvin, Allen, Tots & Malcolm.
Yeah,i'm really glad Woozie came after like long time i didn't get to see him. It was not a bad night after all. Got to see Eric's class having their slide show presentation & him getting Best Student Award. He seems to be a favourite of Teacher Margaret. My group was really loud & noisy all the time especially when we heard one of our 'friend' do something 'inapproriate'. I don't think i wanna write it here but it was really the joke of the day. We laughed a lot, Brandon ate a lot & we're just crazy. Then. bla bla bla each class performed * some were quite funny* & until the end of the night, then we get our Comfirmation certificate. Alas, we get it & no more Sunday School Class. Or even said " Bah Ann, let's get married. " Haha yeah right. One by one of us leave the church compound until only Woozie, Or & me left. That time, i really thought that they had really became my bestest buddies. They were just so sincere & always try to make me feel better. I can say they are much better friends than most of my friends. We hugged goodbye when my parents reached the church. It makes me realise that after this,
there will be no sunday school class for me & i'm not really gonna hang around with this people again every Sunday. I really used to that calls "Where you, Ann?", we joking around & not listening in the class with all of them. Really, really gonna miss you guys. Hope to see them for the X'mas reunion party for our class at Hugo's.
So, only get to take this one pic. My girlfriends at the Sunday School. Sharlyn, me & Keshia. Too bad didn't get to take pic with my 'boyfriends', Or, Bran & Woozie. That's about it. One relaxful night, not thinking about school at all & what's more, we really had fun.

0 comments: