Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I've been tagged!

Sasat Konea tagged me. Well yeah i'm doing this for the sake of being tagged. Just for fun after doing my Physics report. So here goes,

Your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?

I will be quiet & try not to think about it. Especially all the sweet memories we had before. It will be just memories & hopefully, i can try to get over it quickly although i know it's very hard.

What will your dream wedding be like?
A day where everyone i care & love will be there to witness & share the greatest chapter of my life, where i start a new beginning in my life with the person i love. * ngeh*

On your wedding day, what would you like to see?
The smile or maybe tears on everyone's face. Especially 'him'. Or my family.

Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

No. I just really forward on what's ahead.

What's your ideal lover like?
Caring, funny, optimistic, adventurous, open-minded, sasat, know how to adapt in the situation & someone who always there for me whenever i needs him.

If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Be myself & do nothing.

Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Situations in school & home. Expectations are too much.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Not sure actually. Maybe working, hooking up with someone & planning a marriage life. :)

Who are currently the most important people to you?
Family.

Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
rich and single. No doubt about this one.

What's the first thing you do every morning?
open my eyes, look around me & make sure that i'm in the real world.

Would you give all in a relationship?
I don't know. Honestly, it depends.

If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
That would be the one who really cares about me & accepts who i are. Someone who always ready to listen to me & share his stuff *even the silliest thing ever* with me. Someone who really loves me & whom i love more compare to the other one.

What type of friends do you like?
Friends who's not afraid of being themselves when dealing with everyone. True friends.

What type of friends do you dislike?
backstabbing friends. Especially those who talked behind anyone's back.

Are you a virgin?
YES! Of course i am!!

Have you ever lied to your parents?
Umm hmm, yes.

What did you lie about?
Prefer not to remember, talk about it as it really will make me feel guilty.

Currently, are you having any crush on anyone?
Umm hmm yup.

Hint about him / her?
Seems very near but yet, seems so far.

Do you think the guy / girl knows?
Nope. Maybe. Dunno.

What phrases you usually say when something unexpected happens?
Gosh!

What annoys you the most?
My brother.

What is your current obssesion?
Food.

Who do you short text the most these days?
Fharell. Nick. Porgee.

Who do you miss a lot now?
Grandpapa.

Which secondary school friend you miss the most right now?
My beloved seniors. The gang. Sasau, Lynz, Popo, Tyng Tyng, Laura, Churl & not forgetting Pungit & Eileen.

Who do you idolize now?
Umm really? Can't think of anyone.

Best girl friends?
Haha duh. My 11 friends. Not forgetting Jane, Sul & Becks.

Best boy friends?
Or & Bran. Maybe even Nick.

Biggest fear?
Cockroaches
& 'jambatan gantung'. * Don't laugh"

Favourite hang out place?
' Kampung'.

If you were to go out with a group of friends, who will you choose?
Netball mates namely Momoy, Chang & Mel. Too bad. They very far.

Made any new friends recently?
Yeah. :)

What kind of mood are you in most of the time?
An 'ok' mood.

Do you like the person who tagged you?
Owh yeah, my 'cucu'. Haha a very crappy girl. :d

So Now, now i'm gonna tagged :

  • NO ONE!!!
* I can't think of anyone now. & yeah Konea, i know, training wanna start already. And tomorrow the TID test. Haha. Whatever la.*



0 comments: